~Short Story~

While i was sitting at my desk waiting for the teacher to come and teach out class Bakugo comes running thru the door amd grabs my hand dragging me out of the classroom. Since we have been dating for a while now its was a common sight to see Bakugo just come up to me and take claims.
"Hey hey hey, where are w-" I was saying as i was interrupted.
"Shhh... its a surprise that i know you'll end up loving... it is something we havent done yet b-but uh... it'll be all good. You'll see what i mean. Just wait Babe" Katsuki answered.
"Uh alright then " i reply
As the two were heading down the hallway Bakugo sees Aizawa headsd towards the classroom and darts into the mens bathroom right next to them.
"Woah, u-uhm... what are we doing in here. Last i checked i have a vagina not a dick. I dont belong in this bathroom babe. What are we doing?!" I questioned
"SHHHHH! GODAMN! YOUR GOING TO GET US CAUGHT IF YOUR FAT ASS MOUTH WONT SHUT UP!!!" Katsuki yells
"Yeah right your one to talk with your rage." I reply
"SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!!! I KNOW!!!" He yells once more. "JUST... uhm. Sorry Just trust me alright? This goes along with what i had in mind in the first place. So uhm... will. Well. D-do you want to. Ah uh. Okay so you know how we have been talking about y-ya. ARGH!" Kachhan grunts.
"YOU HAVE BROUGT UP SEX BEFORE AND I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WANT TO DO IT RIGT HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW?!" He yells with nervousness an curiosity.
"Oh. U-uhm. Hehe i mean. Yes. Bu-"
"BET!" Kacchan interrupts again.
"Okay then. Lets do it since your so impatient." I said jokingly.
As the two were talking to one another getting eachother worked up. Bakugo grabs onto my hand and pushes me back up onto a wall. He slams his left hand onto the wall next to my head and reaches with his right starting from above my knee sliding his hand up all the way to my face to caress it for a moment and then he comes in with a kiss. He slips his tongue mgue inside my mouth wandering every inch of what he owns making sure everyone knows that im his girl and that all of me and my body is his to command, nobody else can ever touch my body or come near me without Bakugos presence. As he slowly kissing me and our tongues are in one anothers mouths, he slips his hand into my panties and begins playing with my clit. He begins with jus a gentle touch to making his way of sliding two fingers inside me.
"Ah, Kacch-"
"Dont call me that."
"K-kats...Kats-su...Ah..." i stutter
"Cmon Baby. Say it. Say my name. Moan it out load to me. Cmon. You can do it"
Bakugo says as he fingers me faster an faster.
"Ahhh... right there right there... oh yes K-Katsu...Katsuki!" I answer with a slight moan.
"Aha, there you go Baby. I heard that moan you was trying to hide" He says with a wink as he pulls his hand out of my panties and takes off his shirt.
After his shirt was off he reached for my skirt and slipped it off over my high thigh socks. He then grabbed onto my panties and asked me a simple question.
"Are you ready?"
And I quickly resply with a yes.
He pulls off my panties and takes his pants and boxers off. He grabs my arms and turns me around and walks me to the sink like im getting arrested and bend me over onto the sink. I then grab onto the bowl of the sink as he sticks himself inside me. As im moaning he cups his hand over my mouth so we dont get caught. The first few strokes inside me he was being gentle and taking it slow but then he started going faster and harder with every stroke.
"Oh yes, K-katsuki...H-harder." I moaned.
Bakugo growls and grunts as he goes harder and harder pushing himself deep inside me. Hes on edge of busting an he has to pull out. I grab onto his dick, and i begin stroking him. I slowly get down on my knees and begin sucking. Im strokitn and sucking him and hes grunting and moaning as i do so. He bgins to bust all in my mouth ans he pulls me up off the ground and into a mouth warming kiss. He slides his tongue into my mouth as far as he can and he begins playing with my clit once more.
Few minutes pass and they finally get their clothes back on and the two head out of the bathroom. The couple head towards their class 1-A to realize Aizawa was waiting on them outside the door the entire time they were in the bathroom.
"So, howd you two enjoy the detour of the mens bathroom? Are you ready for class now?" Aizawa asked while rolling his eyes.