Chapter 1 - A turn of events

"Caoimhe?" Mr Bolton shouts.

"Mmmm.. Five more minutes" I grumbled in my sleep. It was another boring day at school and I ,doing my usual evening routine, was taking my daily nap when my teacher yelled . I yawned and stretched my arms and looked up to see what he wanted and right beside him was the most gorgeous boy I ever seen. He had blonde hair ,piercing blue eyes, a cheeky smile and a piercing on his lip. I automatically checked my hair because it was usually messed up after sleeping " Caoimhe , this is our new student, Lucas Hemmings " " You can call me Luke " Lucas , I mean Luke said. I knew straight away after him talking that I was in trouble. My heart was in my mouth, I was absolutely tongue tied so all I did was nod at him , God I felt like such an idiot like what must he think of me asleep in class and not able to speak."Caoimhe since you haven't been paying much attention to the class you may show mr. Hemmings around the school so that he can get his bearings " said Mr Bolton."Ok" i replied meekly as I was in still in awe. The rest of the class stared at me with envy, I guess I wasn't the only one affected by the new boys flawless appearance. Maybe school won't be so bad this year after all !