( Chap. 1 ) Ramen noodle hair

Elia
~~~
In three days it was the first day of my new school . Me my mom and my twin Elli had just moved to L.A from Connecticut. I knew it was gonna be a huge difference and I have to admit I'm not really ready but we had to. See my twin sister is beautiful definitely the prettier twin and she got hired for a modeling job in L.A which left us no chose but to move.
"Ok you have all your clothes packed your charger your headphones and-"
"Mom , Mom I'm good trust me "
"Ok, ok I just wanna make sure we don't leave anything behind "

I begin to take my last walk around the house that I've lived in most of my life. Moving to L.A is scary my twin sister is really pretty and is prob gonna make a tun of new friends and become famous and I'm just gonna be the ugly twin. I could tell Elli was the favorite everyone was Always all over her beauty and how smart she was and no one ever really payed attention to me but I guess I'm used to it by now.

~~Time skip ~~

It's the first day of my new school and all of the boys and some girls eyes were all over my sister 🙄.
I headed to home room but stopped to talk to Elli in the hallway and I was late for my first class.

"You must be the new girl hi I'm
mr. bensons I will be your homeroom teacher and you are?"

"I'm Elia mayfield"

"I like that name , Elia has a nice ring to it well uhhh the only seat left is next to mr.oleff "

I looked over to see a cute curly haired boy with beautiful brown eyes gesturing me to sit next to him. I gave a soft smile and walked over to him.
"I'm Wyatt" he said while putting his hand out for me to shake it
"Elia" I shook his hand. His smile made me melt inside I've never felt this before no ones ever really noticed me. I might as well cherish this feeling now because once he meets my twin he will never want me.
"So what makes you move to the one and only L.A"
"Uhh - well my sister got a modeling job in L.A so we moved here from Connecticut"
" how old is your sister?"
"Actually she is my twin sister Elli"
"Oh, well even though she got the modeling job I bet you your still the prettier twin" he said licking his lips and smiling that gorgeous smile of his . It melted my heart.
"Actually I'm not she's way better looking then me and I never really get Any attention because of her"
He grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes. "Elia I could give you all the attention you need" he said as he softly bit his lip. I just met this guy like 5 minutes ago and I'm already falling for him and his stupid ramen noodle hair.

~~Visuals ~~

~~Elia🍯💛~~

                           ~~Elli🥵❤️~~

~~Elli🥵❤️~~

~~wyatt🧸💕~~

                         ~~Jaeden 🥰❤️~~

~~Jaeden 🥰❤️~~