Chapter 1

How can I live here? What is this? This is torture.

3 weeks ago:
I had just moved out of my house. And I was putting away boxes. I was going into the kitchen when I feel a cloth close my mouth. I turned around a looked. It was a really cute boy that was about my age I think. I was really scared because I was getting kidnapped suddenly everything went dark. I woke up in a really dark room. I looked around and saw that boy. He took the cloth out of my mouth. 

L: who are you?!?

??:I'm Alex now shut up and listen!

L: ok ok

A: So I'm in a gang and I'm the leader. We've been watching you for a long time. I've noticed that you fight good enough. So today was the day we would be kidnapping you. Now you have to follow as I say or you will be punished and killed. Do you understand?

L: y-yes

A:There are 4 other people's that will be in the gang too. They're name are Carlos, Gio, Ona, and Sam. You will have to get along and work with each other when we have mission.

L: oh ok

Alex goes over and opens the door. 2 boys and 2 girls come in.

A: I need to go to some work. So while I'm doing that you guys can get to know  each other. Some men night come on to put down your stuff that they went to get.

When Alex left there was an awkward silence. We all just stared at each other. Finally I broke the silence

L: So I'm Lesly what's your guy's name?

Girl #1: I'm Sam

Girl #2: I'm Hailey but you guys can call me Ona

Boy #1: I'm Giovanny but Gio for short

Boy #2: I'm Carlos

L: well hi! How did you guys end up here?

C: I was here 2 weeks ago I was the first one. I was at the store and One of Alex's assistants were undercover as a worker there.The worker there took me into their storage room and when I woke up I was here.

L:damn

G: I was just at a bar (don't ask why) and when I went to the restroom there was this guy following me. But I didn't get the chance to ask him why he was following me because the next thing I knew I had blacked out.

L:that's tough

S: I was at the gym when I saw this curly head staring at me, but I didn't think much of it because I'm used to it but when I went to get some other exercise equipments the next thing I knew I was being dragged out if their.

O: I was just at the mall in the food court and I was suddenly being put in the working space. Then I blacked out

L: I had just moved into my new house and when I was unpacking boxes I felt cloth go over my mouth and I blacked out.

G,C,S,O: Damnnn

500 words

TBC

A/n

Hey guys this is my 2nd story go read the other one if you'd like. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Byeeee!!!