o n e🕯

march 27th,2016

"you dumb ass bitchhhhh" I said aloud, kicking the sofa a little. I was rewatching an episode of The Walking Dead, the part where Lori and Shane have sex, but it still pissed me off like it was the first time I seen it.

Sighing, I get up from the couch not interested in the show anymore and go to my room to get ready for nothing I guess.  I don't have a life tbh, so getting ready and looking cute in the house is one of the highlights of my day. As I'm getting ready my phone rings and I get a text.

"Shika, you gonna thank me for this." One of my only friends, Lisa , said.

Curious as to what that meant, I text back.

"Girl what are you talking about?🧐"

"Don't question it, just be ready in 30 minutes and Ima come scoop you."

"How do you even know I'm home?"

"You're just dolling yourself up for no reason right? Lie to me and say no."

I silently laughed to myself and sent "stfu😂 I'll be ready, just make sure we don't do anything too crazy, you know how I am..."
Read: 8:47 p.m

I know she got that text, ugh. I haven't been out the house in forever so why not. I turn on my playlist Space Kitten and Fallen by Jaden began playing. I love that song so much. Looking for something to wear wasn't hard for me, when it came to looking a certain way I just didn't care anymore, it's not like I'm gonna be friends with those people anyway.

I grab my yellow halter top and kaki track pants and match it with my lovely white nikes. I decided to just leave my hair down the way it is and put some lip gloss on.

As soon as I finished putting on lotion and what not I hear a knock on the door

As soon as I finished putting on lotion and what not I hear a knock on the door. Soon I hear it open and close and footsteps coming toward my room. Knowing it's Lisa, I pick up my purse and put my weed, phone and other condiments in it.

"What's the point of knocking if you're just gonna walk in" I laughed.

"Common curtesy baby" she said. I love Lisa so much, me and her have been friends since forever. She was with me when i was in a really dark place, and helped me get out of it. And i was with her when she realized she liked females, and ended up turning into a dyke. We were both each other's back bones even though we were so opposite.

"Let's go girl, I'm tryna get fucked up tonight" she said while we walked to her whip.

"Where are we going Lisa?"

silence.....

"Tell meeeeee" I whined as we drove to the place she wouldn't say.

"You'll see baby girl, it's time you started opening up more to people, i love you shika, but I'm surprised you haven't gone crazy, the amount of time you spend alone."

I did a dramatic gasp "I happen to enjoy quality time by myself, meditating is my best friend."

Lisa rolled her eyes "well fuck all that shit today, we finna get turnt, and my dawg had gave me a exclusive invite to this shit and said I could bring people" she exclaimed while wiggling her eyes at me.

I didn't question it too much, maybe Lisa is right, but I can't help but be scared my anxiety might come back to haunt me, that's one of the reasons why I preferred being alone. But I pushed all that in the back of my head when we finally reached what looked like a huge BnB.

oh my..