Introduction

The introduction to the Seven Kingdom of Rhye.

"In the land where horses born with eagle wings.
And honey bees have lost their stings."

There is the seven kingdom Rhye.
The land of Wembley, the lost kingdom of the deities.
Where the four original creators of the land used to roam freely.
No mere mortals have seen the land.

The land was lush and green.
Where water flowed like melted gold.

And there were the four fey gods.

Roger, the god of beauty and bounty.
He created the fairies in order to retain the sanctity of the forests. They are given healing capabilities and longevity. With fair complexion and distinctive bright blue eyes and dark garnet ones, they are also gifted with vocal prowess.
Their beauty is well known across the land.
Roger is said to be roaming around the land of Rainbow, guised as a peasant, entralling and fooling several humans.

John, the god of love and unity. He is rarely seen. Almost nothing is known about him since he is extremely hostile. He is said to be residing amongst the humans avoiding any possible contact with the other gods. He was wary of humans because of their tendency of self destruction but while searching for Freddie, he fell inlove with a young human named Veronica.

Brian, the god of knowledge and compassion.
He is the brightest amongst the gods and is very fond of humans and animals.
He is currently residing at Milton Keynes as a royal guard to his creation - The White Queen.
He possesses one of the most powerful weapon in the land - The Red Special.

And lastly Freddie, the omnipotent god of Rhye.

Roger and Brian are the original creators of Rhye but Freddie holds the power over everything.

He wore a bright white suit, with small wings on both of his wrists and feet.
With a single wave of his hand, he could flatten up mountains.
He travels across the land in golden leaves and black clouds, sorrounded with thunderbolts and lightning.

He possesses the most powerful weapon in the land - Bohemian Rhapsody.

The weapon is said to be without any physical form.

With it, he created the human, ogres, the seven seas and the sky.
He maintained the harmony in the whole land of Rhye, along with Roger, John and Brian.
It did for several thousand of years
The seven kingdoms of Rhye was just.

Where Ogre, Fairies and Humans resided side by side in harmony but one day -
the fey god, Freddie left without a trace and with no apparent reason, leaving the three remaining deities behind.

Since the deities are not allowed to partake in any human conflicts, Brian and Roger decided to blend in. Ever since Freddie disappeared, John promised that he will never partake in Brian and Roger's antics. In conflict with his other fellow fey gods, John left Wembley, he told them before left:

"Rhye will never be the same without Freddie."

Eventually, the land of Wembley was lost in history and is only known as a mythical land full of mystery.

The lore of the four gods is now nothing but a shadow of its former glory and has been forgotten through the sands of time.

The seven seas of Rhye fell, it is now engulped in chaos, never ending conflicts and famine.

After a millenia,

Rhye has been divided into seven kingdoms.

The kingdom of Odeon, the high rised cities where modern technology thrived, closed their gates to the rest of the world. The secrets within its walls are said to be contained with inhumane experimentations of both fairies and humans alike. It is under the rule of a ruthless, debauched and sadistic queen, Zandra - the Black Queen of Rhye.