✧ Lullaby ✧

"I can't sleep" Yuta said
"You should get some sleep, you seem tired." Sicheng responded
"It's just..." yuta tried to say something, but apparently he couldn't find the right words
"What's the matter? Are you ok, yuta?" Sicheng seemed concerned
"I miss you... I really miss you Sicheng." Yuta's eyes lost their brightness, at least the remaining pieces of it.
"Yuta... I really miss you too, I know it's hard for both, stay strong honey." Sicheng tried to comfort yuta, but it didn't really work
"It's so hard here without you, I really need you here, by my side. I miss your hugs, I miss your smile... sometimes I'm afraid of forgetting your beautiful smile, it hurts." Yuta said, his eyes were wet, but not weeping.
"I feel exactly the same, trust me. I'm so sorry, you've been through a lot and I wasn't there for you, I'm so sorry." Sicheng
Silence, both of them were trying not to cry for the sake of the other, but it was getting hard.
"If you feel like crying, do it." Sicheng said
He wanted to cry too, but he knew that Yuta needed it in order to feel better, or at least try to feel better.
"I don-" Yuta was trying to say something but he bursted into tears, probably he didn't mean it, but he couldn't help it.
"It's ok to cry, it's ok Yuta." Sicheng said. Actually he felt so bad for Yuta, he hated seeing him like that, it hurts him like nothing else.
"I'm sorry, it just happened, I didn't want to cry." Yuta
"It's ok babe, you feel better now?" Sicheng asked hoping for a yes.
"A bit, but I'm feeling so lonely." Yuta
There were moments in which yuta hated their job; if they had a "normal" job they would live their relationship in a different way, a better way.
When they first met Sicheng wasn't even able to greet in Korean and Yuta found it cute so he started helping him and Sicheng started learning so fast.
One day Sicheng wrote a whole poem and gave it to Yuta, that was the time when they started their relationship.
Everything was going fine, they've been through a lot together, but they've always had each other to count on, they used to stay up all night talking about their concerns and stuff... they opened each other's hearts.
Then things changed; Sicheng had to go to China for work, and Yuta had a tour, at first it wasn't that hard to endure, they were fine with it because they thought they could meet up soon... well, time started passing by, days, weeks months and almost a whole year.
"It's been like a year since I hugged you that day, at the airport. I'm so sick of waiting Sicheng." Yuta
"I know, I wanna see you so bad, it's so hard, every night I comeback home hoping you'll be here as you used to. Sometimes I just want to run, even in the middle of the night, so that I can reach you wherever you are and kiss your beautiful lips. I'm so sorry Yuta."
"Oh babe... I love you much" yuta was about to cry again, well, actually he's never stopped.
"I love you too, I really love you to the moon and back." Sicheng
"You need some sleep Yuta, you really need it." Sicheng said
"You're right, but i'm afraid I can't right now." Yuta
"I'll stay with you, on the phone. I'll keep talking until you fall asleep. Fine?" Sicheng asked
"Yes, please. Your voice is my favorite lullaby." Yuta responded

At the end it was Sicheng to fell asleep from his too much talking, but Yuta never hung up, he slept next to Sicheng, it a strange way, but they did it.