2015-2017

The highlight of life before the simulations started was 2015-2017. Life was good. Sleepovers every weekend, ugly eyebrows, Virgin whores, musical.ly and vine were alive. Happenis really.
Kik groupchats were iconic and Ant and Heather and Trent and YASHWIT and Ronald... printed leggings, sharpie sniffing and passing out in the bathroom. tumblr didn't ban my religion #porn
Grand Rapids trips and AP and BANANA SPIT, DPLUS, i cant believe you've done this! Arbys chilly and moldy bread from man from gas station. Halloween where Jizz was exposed for liking that man, and Rahjs nickname was still alive. Being racist towards Crysantha wasn't looked down upon, white people could still say the n word without being in scandals... life was stress free.

Why did we think the good days were gonna be now, when the good days were then. My whole life was just waiting to grow up and be older. Now that I'm gonna be a senior, i would do anything to go back to 8th grade. Fuck the homework and shit though haha glad that's gonna be over soon.

Ever wonder... why did everything get less fun? Why do we not laugh so hard we can't breathe anymore? Why are things not as funny? Why do we spend more times on our phones and why do we just do things we are told with no questions asked?

that's because

We ended in 2018.

Not physical us, but we turned mindless. Everything is controlled now. Governmental experiment.

The simulation motha fuckk