Give Me Everything

It's been years. They've developed so much and they continue to grow. I'm standing at the base of a stage, drenched in sweat, and covered in other people screaming and cheering. 

I was staring up at my best friend, screaming his heart out in music that was once painstakingly written on a piece of notebook paper. It was his dream for so long and I was honored to come along for the ride. 

Every now and then he's stop, smile, and wink at me in the crowd. Things were complicated as I had grown major feelings for him. It sucked especially because we had to share a bunk since I desperately wanted to experience tour life. 

"I'd like to stop for a minute." Jonathan stood straight up. Everyone in the crowd was cheering and laughing loudly. I gave a funny face though he could barely see it through the darkness. "I want to call up someone special."

My body shivered as my name came from his lips. I struggled through the crowd to get to the stage. I smiled and shivered in front of the crowd and Jon was all smiles.

"(Y/N) has been my best friend since high school. She's been through it all." The crowd cheered for the both of us. I'd never felt so special. "Today, I'd like to ask her to be my girlfriend." He looked at me, seriously.

"Are you for real?" I questioned loud enough for it to be heard in his mic.

"I'm for real." He nodded. I blushed and my heart pounded hard.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend." I smiled calmly. On the inside, I was dying and squealing.

"I've got a feeling I'm going to get it later." He smiled at the crowd that was now laughing. I hit him playfully.

"Don't push your luck." I smirked at him, lying.