How my life changed

I'm ocean and this is how I met the most wonderful witch ever it all started like this...
At da school
I was walking to my class like normal pushing some brats out of my way after I got to class I sat down and the most beautiful girl came in teacher"say ur name and blah blah blah" the girl"hi I'm dark and I hope we can all be friends" I fell in love with her as soon as she came in I couldn't concentrate on anything but her at lunch I talked to her and from that day we became the best of friends we even had a best friend test and competition with two other best friends none could beat us until that day it's been a year now I kept my love for her inside because of my family and my boyfriend  everyday when I'm not with ocean max would kiss different girls every single day and pretend that he doesn't see me and once he "finally" notices me he pretends he never saw me and act innocent he would say the same thing every single time he would say"b...ocean what r u doing here" he would fake smile I could see it from a mile away I should've know by the first kiss his eyes were open I would always say"I should've known u would cheat on me by the first kiss YOUR EYES WERE OPEN!" I started not going out without someone when I got home I would commit subside I would but someone from my brothers sisters or someone else in my family would come in at the wrong time I try hanging myself my brother walks in normal as fudge and gets me down like it's his everyday activity this happened every single time I started to stop my brother got angrier and angrier he started to beat me till I was quiet I got so numb I wanted it to end I told ocean I had enough of this she just told me to hold on but she didn't know what I meant  I locked the bathroom door at my boyfriends house he was banging on the door because he was drunk and he wanted to beat me like normal he broke the door down and  the colour drained from his face he sees me Lying on the floor with a knife in my hand and blood all around me he screams for someone my brother runs in and as fast as he can grabs the phone and calls the hospital my sister couldn't see me in this much pain I lost to much blood I...I wasn't going to survive my sister decided enough is enough my sister gave me her blood but she didn't make it my brothers started hating me because my sister died because of me I didn't know what to do I felt so much pain I never wanted to live after that my boyfriend came rushing in shouting at me for doing this then dark came in I was crying my eyes out she actually came she kicked my boyfriend on the floor and hugged me I realised she...she was crying I had a flashback to when I was little my brother saying to me that none would ever care for me but she proved him wrong then I saw it happen my face went pail I could feel darks grip get loose I blinked to stop the flashback but then I saw it me and my mum I saw her shot over and over again without me realising I got up and punched three of my brothers once the flashback ended I instantly saw in the corner of my eye my brother had dark in his arms and him giving her to a man I had it I grabs my staff out of know were I stood on it and tried to catch it to the man my brother said something that angered me so much he said"go to catch dark or come kill me u can only pick one u pick me she will die pick her I will get away without any problems"I smiled the police took him I didn't look back not once I kept flying sand flying until I saw it my face was drained from colour my eyes went dull I saw the girl I fell in love with at first sight was all bloody eyes closed with my boyfriend standing there with blood on him he was holding a knife I fell to the floor he just noticed me he didn't see my face he said to me so calmly "aww u gonna cry u baby oh don't try break up with me or else" I stood up my hair got darker and darker he saw my face and a tear formed in his eyes I looked at her and walked up to her my brothers that were hiding in bushes to shot me if I went close decided to shoot I dodged both bullets I picked her up and looked at her my eyes went red with anger my brothers were now being strangled by some wizards I turned round and dropped her my pupils disappeared I started running the wizards knew I was weak right then they tried to help me but I didn't listen I ran faster than I ever ran before I ran to the prison and didn't stop to sign in I never stoped I broke a wall and grabbed my brother by the neck I shouted"WERE IS SHE U JERK" Someone was blowing a silent whistle I dropped him and tried covering my ears something was in me it was all red I saw it and it said something in my head "your brothers going to kill u if u let me out of u he knows what I am so please don't let me out" I smiled and broke the whistle he hid back in me I attacked my brother I was punching him kicking him head butting him all sorts of things he was fighting back he punched me I was soon bleeding out of every cut I had on my body my eyes went black they glowed my brother saw and tried to calm me down the police were keeping the prisoners inside their cells they didn't stop me I said quietly "were is she" he started laughing louder and louder until I had it he came out all red and bloody he scanned threw his head and found out were she was I teleported there I grabbed dark and teleported to a hotel room he came out and watched for intruders-while me and dark were asleep on the bed at 3am someone broke the door down me and dark woke up and looked at the door then we saw him i shouted "YOU!!"
TO BE CONTINUED...