HELLO...

Hello everyone, I'm glad that you passed by my book, and I hope you enjoy reading

Hello everyone,
I'm glad that you passed by my book, and I hope you enjoy reading. Please if you like the book don't forget to vote, comment and share.

This book contains some random thoughts of mine, some dark and some sweet. Some for love and some for heartbreak. Some express sadness and the other express happiness.

In this book I'm displaying a part of my self here and I'm sharing with you one of my greatest treasures (my writings) so please respect that. Respect the fact that I'm sharing with you my feelings and my personal thoughts. So please don't leave negative comments here and don't copy my work.

I chose wattpad community to share my thoughts here . I chose wattpad because no one knows me here and there will be no jokes or judging or negativity here.
Writing is my passion, it is my escape, it is what makes me feel better and the contents of this book are my happiness and my treasure.
I know my writings are not that good and it might mean nothing to you but it is everything to me. I spent few years writing down my thoughts without sharing it with anyone and I always wanted to keep it that way. But I decided to share it here on wattpad with all of you and I really hope that this is a good decision so for the last time please respect me and my thoughts.

I want to thank my best friend Jouny26for creating a wonderful story here on wattpad (check her story you will love it) and for being here with me, supporting, motivating and helping me without you I was never going to be here writing this.
Lots of love
Jana

"Here are just some of thoughts that were scribbled in a piece of paper at midnight"