001

Y/n's p.o.v
I just came back from Rocky's concert . He would always take me with him because he says i stop him from being nervous and i keep him calm but also energized . If that makes any sense . It was around 2:30am . We were in New York . He was on tour and this was 3rd show to start it off . I got to his house first . I unlocked the door and took my shoes off . I knew where Rocky was at and who he was with . Him and his friends always have a little after party , after the concert . I went upstairs and got out something to sleep in . I had this oversized t-shirt with Rocky's face on it because why the fuck not . Gotta support ya man .

Rocky house was like a high tech house . Speakers are in the walls if that makes sense . But are able to be accessible outside of the wall . I grabbed a towel and walked to the bathroom . I tied my hair up in a bun and turned the speakers on . Hooked my phone up to play music . I'm not gonna lie i take long as shit in the shower ... or in the bathroom . It's just idk i be enjoying myself and then i be listening to music . After 1 hour and some time i got out the shower . i don't know why i took an hour but i did . I opened the door so the dog can leave out . I dried off and put lotion on . I put my shirt on and my underwear . I was about to brush my teeth and wash my face but shabba came on . I had to danceeee !

Rocky's p.o.v
I was on my way home from ferg house . We had just came from my concert . My 3rd show to start my tour off . Y/n didn't come because she was " tired " . I know her too well . She didn't want to come because she wanted to be in the house by herself . She's such a weirdo but i love her . I got home and opened the door . I heard shabba playing faintly from upstairs . Y/n had to be in the bathroom . I had got a text from Twelvyy . I pulled my phone and replied as i walked upstairs . " mamas turn the music down " i said . As i walked upstairs the music got louder and louder . I walked into our room and around to the bathroom . There she was acting a damn fool . I had to laugh but i didn't want her to notice me .

I opened Snapchat and started to record her . Hella hoes came on and she started to dancing again . Whole time she's suppose to be brushing her teeth but she keep stopping to twerk . I was cracking the fuck up . She is so damn goofy . My part came up and i had saved the recent video and started to record again . " Pretty motherfucker pull up in this bitch like .. jiggy motherfucker hella hoes on my dick like ... really with the shit if a nigga trip , loadin' up the clip never slip , tight never sleep , finna let it rip in this bitch like " y/n screamed at the top of her lungs . I was lowkey hype as shit that she knew my part but damn we can get kicked the fuck out she so loud . Y/n started to twerk and dance to the rest of the song . When the song was over i saved the video and was laughing . " Yo ! Nigga where the fuck you come from ?" Y/n said to me . I was laughing so hard i couldn't even answer .

Y/n's p.o.v
I was brushing my teeth until hella hoes came on . THAT'S MY MOTHERFUCKING SONG! I got hype and was yelling the lyrics . Rocky part came up and i knew it by heart . I had to show out for the one time ya feel me . " Pretty motherfucker pull up in this bitch like .. jiggy motherfucker hella hoes on my dick like ... really with the shit if a nigga trip , loadin' up the clip never slip , tight never sleep , finna let it rip in this bitch like" i yelled to the top of my lungs . That was my favorite part . I started to twerk and dance while the song played . When it was over i was out of breath . I heard a windex bottle laugh coming from the corner . I looked and it was rocky . " " Yo ! Nigga where the fuck you come from ?" I said . He was cracking the fuck up , he didn't even answer .

" first of all , don't laugh because you know i killed that shit " i said while taking my hair down . He came into the bathroom smiling and still laughing . " yea ma , you killed it baby " he said while smiling . His smile still gave me butterflies and made me blush . I puckered my lips as a sign that i wanted a kiss . He just stared at me . " Rakim Mayers if you don't give me a damn kiss " i said while turning to look at him . He started to look around . Here he go with his shit . " Ayo , who are you talking to you ? " he said while smirking . " you nigga ." I said with all seriousness . Rocky took his hand up to my neck . Didn't squeeze to hard but had a grip . It lowkey was a turn on when he did this but we ain't gonna talk about it . " watch ya tone mamas . Real shit " he said in a serious tone . I started to smile . He couldn't help but smile at me . He gave me a kiss and let me go . " yo , you deadass crazy " he said while shaking his head . " crazy for you " i said while winking at him .