Chapter 01

I lazily walked into school. I was in my form two this year. A years left before I finally leave this school. Today was the first day. Many freshmen were heading to the school hall. Some of them were accompanied by their parents.

I looked at them. I was just like them when I first came to this school. When you become a senior, you would realize how ugly you were back then. I continued my walk to my class. My class was located at the end of the block. It was too far from the canteen and I hated that.

I entered my class and some of my classmates were already here. I cheerly greeted them.

"Hey Jisoo, Why are you late?"

It's Kim Jennie, My best friend. With her were my other best friends, Rosé and Lalisa

"I woke up late. I watched Tokyo Ghoul until three in the morning."

"Geez, you already watched it for five times right? Why did you rewatched it? You are wasting your time, Unnie." Rosé replied to me.

No, my dear Rosé If you were an otaku, you would never find anime was wasting your time because anime was your life. But I only said that in my head cause she would not understand.

"Have you seen your angel, unnie?" Lisa asked. She called me unnie cause I'm six months older than her. I told her not to call me that but she ignored that. Me, Jennie and Rosé were a few months older than her and all of us were called unnie by her.

My angel. Just 'angel' word made me happy so much. He was the main reason I never absent to school last year. Amazing, right?

"No. I wonder if he still in this school this year." I pouted, fidgeting with my fingers.

"Of course he is still here. It's his last year." Jennie answered while patting my shoulder.

"Oh. It's Mr Yang!"

I heard someone said that. We immediately took our sit. Mr Yang stood in front of the class.

"Hey guys. I'm your class teacher this year. I would like you to introduce yourself since it's the first time I will be teaching you".

That's good. Since it's the first day, I didn't want to learn any subject. Most of the teachers were busy handling freshmen anyway.

We introduced ourself. Some of the boys were asking random questions.

"Hello. I'm Kim jennie. I love jelly, because it's delicious. I hope jelly will turn to a human and become my boyfriend...."

There she goes. Blabbering about her jelly. My classmates were laughing with how she introduced herself. Only a few students didn't know her since they were new in this school.

"Morning. I'm Lalisa Manoban. You can call me Lisa."

"Hey Lisa, do you want to be my girlfriend?" I looked to the guy who dare to ask that to Lisa. It was Yugyeom. He was grinning foolishly while waving to Lisa.

"Shut up you Yugyeom. Next time I'll get you and spin your head!"

Both of them were always like that. But that was what that made our class more lively.

"Hello, I'm Rosé. Please take care of me".

So sweet. Rosé was such a lovely girl.

It's my turn.

"Hello. I'm Kim Jisoo. Emm that's all. Bye!"

"Wait! I want to ask you a question".

It's Kim Jennie. She know almost everything about me and why did she want to ask a question? I frowned to her, mouthing to her some incoherent words.

"Who is your favourite senior?"

My heart was beating so fast as I gladly shouted.

"MY FAVOURITE SENIOR IS PARK JINYOUNG!"

- TBC -
Thanks for reading