~Prolouge~

-Sierra's POV-

C'mon C'mon, I repeat while running my finger tips over books trying to find the one I was looking for.

BINGO!!!
I say without knowing how loud I was.

The elderly woman at the desk shushed me. "Sorry" I say but this time in a whisper tone.

She looked at me sternly then went back to organizing some papers.

I took the book off the shelf and went to a table carefully placing my stuff down without making any noise.

I opened the book which Is "the notebook", one of my favorite romance stories and flipped to the page I left off.

*Ahem*, I heard.

I look up and see I fairly tall man maybe 6'0 or so, he had broad shoulders and wore all black.

I had to admit he was handsome but very intimidating.

"love? You still there?"

"Huh? ", I say snapping out of my daze.

"I said is this seat taken?"

I look at the empty seat next to me then back at him, I wondered why he specifically wanted to sit next to me when theres the whole libary but I didn't protest.

"no not at all" I reply with a little smile.

He smiled back at me letting his dimples pop out.

Once he sat down I turned my attention back to the book until he spoke to me again.

"The notebook, you have a really bad taste in romance novels"

I look at him in disbelief.

"Are you kidding me the notebook is like literally the best romance novel out there like for instance one of my favorite parts in the book is when Noah recovers he visits Allie late at night, as he is staying in the same care home. He tries to sneak past the nurse station, the nurse on duty pretends that she is going for a coffee, even though she has one on the counter and tells Noah she won't be back for a while. And not to do anything while she is away. Noah realises it is just a ruse to let him go see Allie and he finds Allie in bed in her room, asleep. She wakes up and recognizes him as Noah and tells him that she loves him. They kiss and fall asleep next to each other, believing irrationally their love will take them away together, see there love is very powerful and that's what makes this book so good".

"wow what a description, but that still makes it one of the worst novels"

I roll my eyes.

"you can't be talking about me though, you are literally reading the never ending story, what are you 12?"

He let's out a chuckle and my I add was very sexy.

"I'm Luke, Luke hemmings"

"Sierra, Sierra deaton"

"such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl", he said then kissed the back of my hand.

I blushed at his gesture.

"would you like to get some coffee sometime?", he ask.

I decided to tease him.

"mmmmhhh naw I have work to do", I say with a smirk.

He raised his eyebrows in amusement.

"really?"

"Yep", I say popping the p.

"well when your done with WORK give me a call", he says pulling out a matte black card and sliding it to me.

He stood up and walked away.

What a unusual man I thought. I looked down at the card he gave me and saw his number in bold silver numbers.

I got out my phone and put his number in my contact log. I texted him and told him that it was me and closed my phone.

Not even a second later I feel my phone vibrate signaling that I have a text message.

I opened it up and it was from Luke. I Looked at it and it read...

"See you again love💕"

---------------------------
I hope you liked this chapter :)

If you thought there was something wrong pls don't be afraid to give feedback :*