one

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Steve sat at the table in the kitchen, hand on head, thinking. It was dead silent, everyone else in the house was asleep. He pulled his hand from his forehead and glanced over at the clock. 2:13 am. The soldier groaned as he leaned back in his chair. The bags under his eyes were bold; it was clear he wasn't getting any sleep. And he wasn't getting any closer to figuring out what to do about Ross and his men either.
His groans grew louder, and he laid his head on the table in annoyance. Natasha appeared through the archway into the kitchen, and walked over to the coffee maker and poured the hot liquid into a mug.
"Lack of sleep isn't going to fix the situation, Steve," Natasha said. "You need to rest."

"I can't, knowing there's a hundred men out looking for us and I haven't done anything about it. We haven't done anything about it." Steve rose from his chair, and walked over to Nat, who was sipping her coffee.
"Normally, I have a plan, but I can't think straight." He stood next to the red-head, arms folded across his chest.
"Why are you up?" He turned to look at her.
"I don't know what to do either." She confessed. Her green eyes met his blue ones, before she took another sip of her coffee.

"We'll figure something out Steve" she reassured him. "Me, you and Sam are gonna get out of this mess."
"So far, we've got nothing. No plans, no location, no info." Steve walked back over to the table he was sitting at earlier and opened up a laptop. "I've gone through hours of intel but none of it helps us figure out what Ross and his men are doing next." Nat walked over to Steve and focused on the information on the computer. "Look here, someone broke out of a S.H.I.E.L.D facility," she pointed to an article on the screen. "That could be connected to Ross" Steve scrolled over to the report and clicked on it. Surveillance footage popped up and began to play. The two fugitives watched intently at the video, looking for any clues to where Ross could be. No luck.

"Ugh, we're not getting anywhere with this!" Steve stood up in anger. "We have no plan, no information, no backup, and this video was not helpful at all."

"Don't hold your breath, Steve," Natasha paused the video and the two examined the image that was shown on the screen.

There, escaping the *high security* base, was ex-assassin, Bucky Barnes.