Namjin smut

NAMJOON P.O.V.

We all formed a circle around an empty bottle of beer, my boyfriend Jin sat across from me while making deep eye contact with me. Jaemin spun the bottle and it landed in on me.. I was scared because Jaemin always asks and dares people dirty things.

"Hmm Namjoon.. I dare you to.."

I was expecting him to tell me to kiss Jin or something since he knows we're dating

"Kiss Taehyung." - he smirked

"What?! No!" - Jin shouted at him

"It's a dare, he has to." - Jaemin chuckled

Jin shook his head but before I could even say anything Taehyung grabbed my neck and pressed his pouty lips against mine. I accidentally moaned during the kiss..

Jin stared at us with a dark glare. "I'm going home I don't feel well." He got up and I followed him to the living room where the loud music was playing with underage teens drinking and dancing.

I grabbed his wrist. "Baby! I'm sorry.. I didn't even intend to kiss him, you saw! He just grabbed me and kissed me"

"You seemed to like it." - he shouted because the music was too loud, he stormed outside and went into his car, I still followed him.

"Leave me alone Joon! I don't want to see you"

"But I'm tipsy and you're my only ride home."

"Call yourself an Uber"

"But you know I don't trust strangers picking me up. Plus it's like 3AM."

"Fine get in but don't talk to me." I opened the door and sat next to him while shutting the door behind me.

When he started driving I played with his hair. "Get off of me." -he growled. I didn't listen to him, instead I just sucked on the sensitive part of his neck and kissed the marks I left. "Mmh.. stop.." I trailed my hand towards his member and started to rub it harshly. Slowly I unzipped his pants and took out his hard member.. how cute..

I spat in my hand and started to jerk him off. He suddenly parked somewhere dark and there was nobody to be found.

"Why did you park?" - I asked innocently but he just grabbed my chin and started kissing me passionately

"Mm someone is hungry." - I said in between the kiss while smiling

"Get out right now." - he demanded

I obeyed him and followed him to the back seat. He unbuttoned my shirt and started to suck on my neck giving me painful yet pleasurable hickeys. He then took both our pants off and thrusted inside me and he kept going until he couldn't. He came inside me and i came all over his chest. Satisfied I laid in his arms and kissed him whilst smiling.

I KNOW THIS ONE IS VERY SHORT BUT I'M RUNNING OUT IDEA'S for NAMJIN😂😂