t x c

Cooper started up his stream, displaying his "stream starting soon" screen with one of his favorite songs playing. He watched as the view count went up, and chat started flooding in. Last stream he had promised to use facecam the next time he went live, which was mostly what the chat was about. He grew nervous as the song was half over, even though he was comfortable with his face being on the internet. A deep sigh escaped his mouth and he took one last look at himself, fixing up his blonde hair to his liking. Finally, the song came to an end and the sound of cooper's voice replaced it.

"You guys ready for some facecam?" he exclaimed while his chat started greeting him and telling him to hurry up.

"Jesus ok, ok, guys. Here it is." he said, switching the stream to show the SMP Minecraft server and his face in the bottom left corner of the screen. The chat went insane, complimenting everything about him, which was something he wasn't used to. He didn't say anything back to chat and kept working on a new shop he was opening. As he was trying to figure out the dimensions of the build, his eyebrows furrowed and his lips mouthed numbers as he counted each block.

traves: coopie is so cute when he's focused

When Cooper saw this in chat, his cheeks became warm thinking about the boy in the room next to his. Chat now consisted of people agreeing with Travis, but also going crazy shipping Travis and Cooper.

"Shut up Travis, get out my chat you boomer. Why aren't you streaming?" Cooper said back. Whenever Travis was like this, he used being a bit aggressive as a way to brush him off.

traves: cause I'm busy watching you :)

"I'm about to go in your room and turn off the fuckin computer Travis." Cooper joked. He had always felt that were was a romantic tension between the two of them, but this was more than usual.

traves: ok come in then

Cooper stared blankly at his roommate's comment, not knowing what to do. As a bit of a joke, he slammed his hand on the desk and ran out of his room. A faint "No!" could be heard from Travis' distinct voice. Stream could hear most of what was going on since Cooper was in the hallway, right next to his bedroom door. 

Cooper pushed open the door halfway, laughing loudly, before Travis pushed it back not letting him in. After a few seconds of struggling, Cooper slipped in and pushed Travis playfully onto his own bed. The computer was on the other side of the room, playing Cooper's stream which was now him standing AFK at spawn, and a facecam with nothing but a room and an open door. He grabbed ahold of the mouse and closed the tab then tried turning off the whole computer, but was interrupted by Travis wrapping his arms around his waist and pulling him back. The two stumbled back which ended with them on the bed, laughing together.

"Stay here for a little coopie" Travis said softly, making Cooper melt. At first Cooper thought about how he couldn't just abandon his stream, but then he thought about how good it would feel to wrap his arms around Travis. Cooper got comfortable on the bed and patted next to him.

"Get over here." he said. Travis layed next to him, snuggling his head into Cooper's neck. Cooper wrapped his arms around Travis and played with his hair, feeling like this was right. They stayed like this for a while, hearing each other's breaths and feeling the other's chest rise and fall.

"You make me so happy." Cooper whispered as his roommate fell asleep on him.

-

user : soo is the stream over

user : I think they're fucking