1.

Kiante Greene
March 5 2016
5:30 pm

Kiante GreeneMarch 5 20165:30 pm

" all please rise.The court of the second judicial
Circuit,criminal Division,is now in session
The judge presenting judge tom.
Everyone but the jury may be seated.
The prosecution must prove that a crime was committed and the defendant is the person who committed the crime"The bailiff spoke loudly as soon as i walked into the court room.

"City of Jacksonville VS Kiante Greene"One of the officers stated.

Judge tom looked at me while shaking his head.i knew i was in some deep trouble.

"If it isn't u again.Boy you get in trouble more than you wipe ya behind.What is he in here for now".judge tom scoffed

"Possession of marijuana in the car,
Possession of a gun and assault of a police officer"The bailiff read off the paper work.

"Thats 3 years right there kiante. Lets see if you're going to get yourself out of this"judge tom laughed.

"Well he just might.The police officer forgot to read him his miranda rights.And the law of Jacksonville states that if they don't get mirandarize then they are free to go"my lawyer spoke

"You forgot to mirandarize him"judge tom shrieked.

"Your honor he attacked me"The officer said in defense

"Ugh i have to let you go mr.Greene.i know I won't ever see u in court again".judge tom said

I smirked as i nodded. "But don't think your off the hook mr."fuck they want me do sum community work or sum?Fuck no. "You will be banned from the city of Jacksonville for 2
years"Judge tom stated.My eyes widened as I thought about gypsy and my guys.

"Mr.Greene do i make my self clear"
"Yes sir"
"I'll give you 2 days"nodding my head,he banged the hammer "court dismissed"The officer yelled.

Walking up to my mom she shook her head telling me that we're moving. "You needa tell your bestfriend ,ant"She said referring to my bestfriend of 5 years gypsy.mugging her "i will yo"after that nothing was said.I thought and watched things pass by.

8:50 pm
I was walking to gypsy's house to sneak in her window because thats how I sneak in to spend time with her.approaching her house i saw her parents weren't home.walking to her window taking a look inside her window i saw gypsy laying their with her mouth wide open.looking down farther i saw where her hand were.

Woah innocent gypsy is playing with herself ?watching for a minute,watching her make sexy faces.Making me hard,so I opened her window quietly. "Ughh ant"she moaned softly.