intro

SCINTILLA
GRAPHICS

EST 2016

And a new attempt starts. However, in the past, I have sometimes just let myself stress. What once represented a passion became a compulsion. That's why it will be the last reboot. the last restart, because I want to be able to live out this hobby and also be able to share my results.

My old graphicshop had gained too much attention. 40K are great. No question, but the pressure is rising.

That's why I'm going to change some things.

1. I don't accept requests anymore. Only book suggestions.

2. I choose the books I want to cover myself and make an offer to the author.

3. My shop is now a portfolio. Here I show everything. From big manipulations to aesthetics. I want to be creative and not be restricted.

I work with Photoshop CS6 and Wacom Intuos Pro. I therefore react toxic to questions which app I have used for it. It does not take me personally, but after you could explain a thousand times that you are working with Photoshop, one is enough.

My English isn't perfect. Therefore, like to say, if something is wrong, or you can't understand it.

Lastly, I will not post any more tutorials because many people have disregarded my copyright and spent the effect as theirs.

That's it already.
-Lia