I Flashback

My eyes quickly opened. I was my room and I could smell pancakes. Instantly I bolted up and stumbled. Not because I just woke up but I was becoming new to my senses. I looks into my mirror on my wall and saw that I was twelve again. I was the short, weak, and energized, ADHD kid.

"Crap" my first words in my younger self. I hear foot steps in the hallway and my mom come in and hits me upside my head. "What was that for?"

"Don't say those vile words in this house." She scares me when she gives you the eye. "Understood?" I quickly nod so she will go away. Not that i dint love her or any thing.

"Are the pancakes ready?"

"Of course and I made them blue just the way you like them" I smile and run to the kitchen and see a stack of beautiful, majestic, blue pancakes.

"Yes! mom come on I want to eat!"

"Im coming" Ive already devoured half the stack by the time she come in. "Perseus jackson! leave some for me."

"Mom, its Percy and I have five more left for you but if you don't hurry I'm gonna fill my bottomless pit" I say eyeing the rest of the magnificent pancakes.

"Well if you leave me some Ill make you some tomorrow." I would do anything for more so I get out of my seat and pull it out for her and say.

"Anything for more pancakes tomorrow"

"Oh don't forget to go to school you have that field trip today to the museum" Oh no this is the day I go to camp half blood.

"Yeah sure mom ill get going. cya!" As I head out the door I start to remember why I was sent back in time.

XXXXFlashback of flashbacksXXXXX

I was walking back to my cabin when I see something that rots my soul. Annabeth is eating the face of some big headed son of Zeus.

A/n sorry I know there are lots of annebeth cheats on percy and he goes to chaos stories but I wanted to make one. Back to the story.

This kid came to camp two weeks ago and he had an ego that would make Zeus proud. His name is Derrick. He has strawberry blonde hair with blue eyes that makes any girl weak in the knees. Sadly the one girl he want is mine and he quickly turns Annabeth against me.

Now he has what he wants so I ignore both of them. Annabeth doesn't even care I don't talk to her any more. Though many campers are starting to realize I'm single especially the Aphrodite girls and a few boys. But when ever a child of love comes near me they stumble and look at me with a look of pity. Then they walk away.

But every other girl not daughter (or boy) of the love goddess come after me. Some with looks of lust some with love but most wanting to be known as the girlfriend of the 'hero of Olympus' For this is after I defeated the primordial of the earth.

Now to get away from the girls I train in the arena but sometimes girls come and sit in the stands and watch me decimate dummy after dummy in rage and sorrow. for weeks this is how I act. After defeating Jason over and over again in spar I slowly become more powerful in my powers and sword fighting with riptide.

Zeus then fears me and thinks i'm going to attack Olympus and spreads rumors of me and has his son help him. Only Jason, piper, Thalia, Nico, and Leo believe me when I I'm not a traitor or a killer. But I'm called to Olympus and put in front of the Gods.

"Perseus Jackson you have been called here for killing campers and helping Gaea and secretly putting her in a sleep to only last a decade."

"My son would never do such a thing he is the hero of Olympus and His fatal flaw is personal loyalty!!" I give a grateful glance to my father.

"Poseidon he is not lying" Apollo says with an evil grin. My father looks at me in shame and says with disgust,

"I Poseidon disown Percy Jackson and banish him from olympus." My body glows sea green and then it fades.

"But you can't banish me without a vote" I day as a last line of hope.

"Fine" grumbled Zeus. "Who votes that we banish Percy Jackson from Olympus and both camps to the mortal world and take his weapon riptide" All the council raises there hands but Aphrodite. "Aphrodite you defend this demigod?"

"Yes Zeus I do and I don't believe he would do such a thing." I find myself respecting Aphrodite more. Even have a small crush on her. She is the most beautiful thing on earth. Maybe not, but if she lost her makeup she would be.

"Ha even so he still has the rest of the council and for defending the traitor of Olympus you are banished and kicked from the Olympian council!" Now I feel bad for having her vote for me.

"Fine but I devource my ugly forced husband and I break up with the stupid war god." She then forms down to her mortal size and grabs me and teleports us to a house.

"Where did you take me?"

"We are in my summer home in France." I look around and notice were in a living room. "I come here to escape Ares when he is a lust monster and relax."

"I thought you were all about sex?"

"No, thats just the image Ares puts me as and I only have children so often like the way Athena does but its a heart child sorta not a brain child." All I could do was take this in.

"So your not a lust filled goddess who fucks everything that walks?"

"Well yes and if that is what you thought of me then I must be the best of actresses" She sighs and becomes nervous." And percy?"

"Yes?"

"I was wondering if you know..."

"No I don't know"

"Well ilI was wondering if you could I don't know become my boyfriend?" Boyfriend thats what she wants me to be? Right after what Annabeth did? I don't know but I do like her.

"Aphrodite I would love to be your boyfriend" She squeals and wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me. Only stopping for air as we pull apart.

"What now?" I ask the question that has been going through my mind.

"I don't know but Percy?"

"Yeah love?"

"Can you keep a secret from the other gods?"

"Of course I'm no longer loyal to them"

"Well...I'm a primordial and not a goddess" She says this in a small voice hoping I'm not scared of her. I look at her with love and kiss her again and she leads me towards what I hope is a bedroom when a portal appears.

"PERSEUS JACKSON!" In steps a man in a suit with black eyes. Aphrodite bowes so I do as well guessing this is a very powerful being for primordial to bow. "RISE MY NAME IS CHAOS CREATOR OF ALL AND THE FIRST OF ALL BEINGS! AND I OFER YOU A CHANCE TO RESTART YOUR LIFE FEOM WHEN YOU BECAME A DEMI GOD BUT AS MY SON AND HEIR"

"Wh-why me?" I say scared put of my whits.

"BECAUSE IN A FEW HUNDRED YEARS I WILL FADE BUT BECAUSE IM CREATOR I NEED A REPLACEMENT" I think of a the possibilities of this arrangement and make some questions.

"Will I keep my memories and will Aphrodite remember me?"

"YES, I, APHRODITE AND YOU WILL BE THE ONLY BEINGS TO REMEMBER THIS TIME LINE"

"OK but what is the catch?"

"AH STRAIGHT TO THE POINT I SEE" He then sees us holding our ears. "oh sorry I forgot to stop yelling." he shyly smiles and we release our ears." Yes there is a catch you must destroy all unworthy gods of olympus and return earth to the primortals."

"How will I destroy them?"

"Don't worry about that just yet but I will reset you and your lovers lives." He then started to chant and we started glowing and I woke up in my bed.

XXXXXXFLASHBACKENDXXXXXXX