Chapter 1

"Are you sure?....I mean...C 'mon this is stupid!" says Mr Vikrant Suri , his usually glowing face showing the essence of being sad. His perfectly dyed hair, slightly trimmed mustache, reading glasses and elegantly worn formals not helping him to stay confident like usual like he is with his employees.

"Why can't you join our office? See you have completed your graduation, you are doing your post graduation externally , why you have to leave home and stay in some unknown city for the so called hobby of yours....please tryna understand Bete....how would you manage....you have had never stayed alone before.." his fatherly emotions speak for the first time in his office, his worship place to be precise.

He has zero emotional quotient when he is in his self built-up empire, the place where he takes some business decisions in fraction of seconds without considering any emotionally relevant consequences. But, this time around... when his 21 year old came in to his cabin....with determination and flames of excitement burning in her eyes he could not resist this fatherly feelings and had to collapse his firm face.

"Dad...please this is not my so called hobby, its my dream... And I am bored in this boring city, I wanna travel... and it's not like...I am leaving this city forever, its only about three months... I am gonna return and then if you say to join the office, I will, but now, please let me be free.. I want to discover new things, learn about different ideas, please Dad.. please please please! I can take care of myself...you don't need to worry... please Dad" her eyes speaking determination, flames of excitement and curiosity.

Ananya' s beautiful, coloured brown hairs, crop top and denim, casual watch and messy bag were not able to show the youth culture as her eyes were enough for justifying how determined she was like an mature adult.

He sighed, not able to debate further with his over determined and stubborn daughter. "Ok fine, if you have decided that you want to do your own....then there's no point in discussing it! I will tell Shanky to book the tickets." he managed to say hiding out his sadness by overlapping the emotion of disagreement and anger. Fathers do this often, don't they? Her cheeks jolted up into a wide smile and she whined happily,

"Thank You...thank you...thank you so much Dad...u are the best!". His eyes twinkled seeing her lil ' one this happy but soon his fatherly stern overpowered again, "Wait...wait... don't be so excited...I have an bet before agreeing to your madness!" he scoffed. Her smile became slightly small, "And what exactly is it?" she asked nervously.

"You will not stay in hotel... an old college friend of mine stays in that city, u will stay in their house...I don't want you to stay alone in an unknown city... now that's the deal...think about it and then tell me if you still wanna go or not?" he said with a smirk. Her eyes went from left to right for about ten seconds before her face jolted up again with a huge smile, "Actually that's an great idea ...it will help in a lots of ways in knowing the city better...Thank You so much Dad! You made the things easier for me!"

His face became small, he sighed.. maybe he was over hopeful that his plan would succeed but it had done the other way around.

She got up and hugged her loving father while smiling. He caressed her hair and kissed her forehead, his eyes slightly mist.

"Dad...tell Shanky Bhaiyaa to book train tickets to Arjundweep please...."

"Ani...Bete...." he frowns disapproving the idea.

"Dad...please..." she says with innocent voice of hers.

"You will not listen anyway...ok I will tell Shanky to book train tickets....Happy now?" he says as her innocent hazel green eyes managed to melt him.

"Super Happy!" she says shaking her head vehemently.

._____.