euphoria

《 EURPHORIA  》

《 EURPHORIA  

Daisy was just a friend, a friend of a fan. Ruel, to many he was merely a singer. For her friend's birthday party, Daisy bought tickets to Ruel's for her friend, Madison. Something happens to Madison during Ruel's concert and Ruel's attention is caught. Soon, Daisy and Ruel become closer and closer. 

EPIGRAPH 

❝Del amor al odio hay un paso.❞

A Spanish proverb.

In between love and hate, there is a line.

DEDICATION 

to all those who are going through so many things in their lives, but still manages to pull through even if it is for a second. i was there, i still am, we all are. cry, cry it out. talk to me if you need to.

《 PLAYLIST 

i love you ↔︎ billie eilish

everything i wanted ↔︎ billie eilish

test drive ↔︎ joji

daddy issues ↔︎ the neighborhood 

falling ↔︎ harry styles

sweater weather ↔︎ the neighborhood 

can't help but falling in love ↔︎ elvis presley 

TRIGGER WARNING 

there are mentions of panic attacks and anxiety. I actually have been diagnosed with anxiety and perceptions of anxiety and panic attacks or suicidal thoughts (which I doubt will be in this book but just as a warning I will put this here please check out the comments if I end up putting any because I will be updating you guys there) are of the ones I experienced. this is different for everyone and I feel that especially now (the virus is still going on as I am wiring this) I feel that we just need to spread some positivity and even if you are not going to read this for any reason, I am willing to talk anytime even after the virus about anything: something good, bad, I don't care. I have gotten panic attacks for no reason (I've been diagnosed with panic disorder for anyone wondering) and it has been really tough. So I don't think a single thought is stupid or whatsoever, I used to worry about the smallest things and I still constantly worry every single second - nonstop. 

 DISCLAIMER 

All works on this account, any names, incidents, and places are a work of fiction. All of which were from my (the author's) imagination. Meaning incidents, dates, names, and places are all confidential. Some plots and ideas in this book are not exactly like real life due to this genre, fanfiction.  All rights go to the owners of the photos used and the celebrities in this book. If you have any problems please send me a private message or comment down below.

t i m e l i n e

Started: 3rd may 2020

Ended: tba