1

Face claims coming later in the story :)
Comment as you read, leave feedback.

Queen

Summer is over, it was the first day back to school. And I start 11th grade today

ʙᴀᴅᴅɪᴇ ᴍᴜᴄʜ 💋

Sage
Bitchhhhh it's the first day of school, y'all up?

Ella
Yess

Dj
I don't wanna go

Sage
Girl you better bring your ass to school.

I'm about to get ready, see y'all there

I locked my phone and put it on the charger. I took a shower and got dressed. I walked downstairs and grabbed a apple and a water. Since my mom wasn't here to cook breakfast, she's in New York for work for a couple weeks.

"Pass me a water too" my Brother Brandon said as he came in the kitchen

I threw him a water and he caught it.

My brother is in a popular boy band called PRETTYMUCH. Girls are all over them at school.

"Now hurry up before we be late" he said going back upstairs.

x

I sat in the car waiting for Brandon. He has his own car. and I still don't have one, sadly. But ya girl is gonna get one soon.

Moments later he finally came out and got in the car.

"Aw my little sister is finally a junior" he said smiling and playfully pushing me.

I rolled my eyes, "lucky for you this is your last year of school" I said.

"You'll be Ight without me next year" he said starting the car.

ʙᴀᴅᴅɪᴇ ᴍᴜᴄʜ 💋

I'm omw :)

Mara
Already here, waiting on you guys.

Sage
On my way!

x

Once we got to the school he parked in the same spot he did last year, his unofficial permanent spot.

I got out the car and so did he

"Yooo welcome back" Edwin said walking up to us with his arms in the air.

He dapped Brandon up and gave me a hug.

We all walked up to the school and into the offices to get our schedules.

"Bro did you hear about what happened during summer school?" Edwin said.

"Nah what happened?" Brandon said.

Just as he was about to say something nick walked in.

"Ayeee welcome back" he said.

He dapped the boys up and hugged me.

"Hey ms. Turner" he said to the office lady who was getting our schedules, he always flirts with her.

"Hello nick welcome back" Ms. turner said

We all got our schedules and went to find our lockers, which made us split apart.

The hallways were full of freshman's trying to figure where to go, and seniors standing around.

"Queen!" Sage said running up to me.

"Sage!" I Said as we hugged.

"I missed you omg" she said.

Your probably thinking why didn't we just hang out during summer? Well my mom made Brandon and I spend the summer with our grandma in Georgia.

"Please tell me you have gym first hour" she said as we walked down the hallway.

"Yes I actually do" I Said handing her my schedule.

After I found my locker we made our way to the gym.

x

My brother and his band were sitting on the bleachers, so we decided to join them.

"What's up losers" sage said as we sat with them

"Hey baby" nick said as sage sat on his lap

Sage and nick been together since freshman year.

Zion and I have a thing, but no one knows. My brother would kill us both if he found out.

Dj, Mara, and Ella came into the gym.

"It's funny how we all got gym together" Edwin said.

"Yeah that was a bad idea of them to do" Zion said and I agreed.

Dj, Ella and Mara made their way up to us.

"Omg y'all have gym too?!" Ella said smiling.

"No shit" Zion said

"Shut up" dj said reaching to hit him, but she missed.

"Hey chill" Edwin said reaching his arm in front of them.

"It's a sibling thing" Austin said.

We all sat down and talked about summer and stuff.

"Ugh here comes thing 1 and thing 2" I Said as I noticed Taylor and Nikki walk in

Taylor is Brandon's ex girlfriend, she's a miserable bitch. And Nikki is her best friend who's just as miserable as her.

"This is gonna be a long year" I sighed.

Taylor looked at me and gave me a dirty look, I just gave her a smile.

Yeah the first chapter was a lil boring lol but it's gonna get better I swear 🥳