Scarlet Bonds.

Vermin'icue Mortem stood at the foot of his drop pod, ready to get in the gigantic 20 foot piece of metal. On the large thunder hawk, he stood and sighed. His Scarlet armor shined in the red light that stood upon the drop pod. Blood dried black barely stained his armor. He was new to to the legion. He was actually considered one of the best from the newbies, fresh out of the tests from Baal(The Blood angels home planet.) His red Eviskerator hung from his left hip. His silver bolter was strapped onto his right hip. The gray power axe hung from his jump pack. The axe shook from left to right as he entered the silver clunk of metal with other Blood Angels. Sitting down, his helmet attached to the right side of his pelvis, looked like it was in his lap. Suddenly the door shut. C-4 strapped the glinting silver door of the drop pod. Suddenly, from the Thunderhawk, the drop pod dropped from it. 987.67 ft from their destination he grabbed his helmet, using both hands to rip it off of his strap and pushing it onto his head as he twisted the throat strap as the breathing tubes filled his helmet with fresh air. The suddenly on the planet the drop pod reached its destination. Landing on a cliff made an explosion, filling the ears of hundreds of daemons, then the c-4 charges on the door of the pod blew the door open. Mortem got up, the pod was tilted back a little, so he used his right hand to push him self out. The green skin of the daemons was ripped from the natural environment of the planet. The daemons got ready to kill. The rest of the Blood Angels got out of the pod. He slowly sighed as his smoothe low voice said silently, "Oi, so this is the planet of Mistof. God damn, this place is horrible." Mortem looked around at the jagged and autumn-ish color of the cliff they fell upon. Being at the middle of the cliff they didn't know what was on the other side of the cliff. He thought they had the element of suprise. They didn't. He slowly walked to the edge of the cliff, looking down what there was is a Humoungous horde of the daemons on the planet. His best friend Z'āk walked to Mortem, on his left side, and used his right hand to pat Mortem's left shoulder pad. Their Scarlet armor glimmered into the second sun of Mistof.

___________________________