two.

MOUNTAINS, TREES, AND CARS were seen out the window as y/n, theo, and boris sat in the bus

MOUNTAINS, TREES, AND CARS were seen out the window as y/n, theo, and boris sat in the bus. y/n and theo on a seat while boris sat across from them. they spoke about everything, slowly getting comfortable with each other.

as the three got off the bus, they all walked besides each other.

"so sadie and i are going to some bitches party tonight you guys wanna come?" y/n asked, as she lit a cigarette.

"depends what bitch." boris said, grabbing y/n's cigarette and inhaling it.

"uh, actually dunno." y/n answered, grabbing back her cigarette.

"okay then."

"where you even invited?" theo asked y/n as he then took her cigarette.

"of fucking course we got invited."

"okay i'll go too."

"me too, printsessa [princess]."

"okay cool, bud and my detka [baby]." y/n grinned.

boris looked over at y/n smirking, he thought she was stunning and now hearing her speak russian only amazed him some more.

"so meet me at my house, at around eight." y/n spoke.

"which is your house?" theo asked.

"this one." y/n pointed at the only house that they could see nearby. "see you later."

"bye." they both said as they watched y/n walk towards her house.

"don't forget, eight!" y/n yelled as she waved at them.

y/n and sadie both sat in y/n's room. y/n was wearing a simple black dress while sadie on the other hand wore a red one.

"do my boobs look okay? they look kind of weird don't they?" sadie asked as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"sadie, your tits look fine. you look super hot." y/n spoke as she added glitter to her eyes.

as the two continued to chatter and get ready, the doorbell rang, making y/n smile. "they're here."

she walked down the stairs and opened the door, revealing theo and boris, who both gleamed at y/n.