Chapter one

"Carlee!" yelled my sister, Vivian as she stormed down the hallway and into my room.

" what?!" I snapped at her, she glared and pointed a finger at my suitcase that lay open on my bed with clothes hanging out of it and splayed across my room.

"Wheres my favourite dress?" she said, eyeing my suitcase like a vulture circling its prey. i shrugged innocently and continued to pack making her even more angry. Lynn, my inner wolf began to stir in anger challenging Vivian to cross the line. She must of sensed it because she took one step back towards the door, for a second fear flashed through her eyes but she quickly hid it leaving nothing but annoyance.

" Ok fine! keep the god dam dress then and hurry up and leave!" she shouted at me,her face turning slightly red with anger. I couldn't stop the smile that crawled to my lips, she looked so funny when she was angry. Turning a more intense shade of red seeing my smile, she took a step forward making Lynn bristle with caution.

" you don't get it do you?" she said with a malicious smile playing on her hot pink lipstick coated lips.

" were happy your leaving , in fact were gonna celebrate!" her words were laced with pure hatred that managed to seep through my barriers and strike my heart. Lynn was beyond outraged she was just waiting for the chance to take control and let her wrath down upon my sister.

Lynn no! i scolded her for the malevolent thoughts about my sister, making her anger recede only to be replaced by annoyance.

I'm not a dog! she growled lowly. I broke the connection and returned to the current argument with my sister. she stood perched at the doorway , a smirk plastered onto her face that was packed heavily with makeup. She began to examine her nails in a carefree way , she knew she'd struck a nerve and if i didn't do something now she'd use that against me for the rest of my life.

I stood suddenly making her glance up in shock. A ferocious growl filled the room, i balled my fists controlling my anger while i channeled Lynn's growl. Vivian jumped slightly back at first but for some reason she came closer. We were now almost face to face, her eyes trying to dominate me. That's it, i didn't want to have to do this but she leaves me no choice.

" Vivian jade smith, i command you to leave this room at once!" I said sternly using my Alpha voice. By using her full name i left no room for argument, she left the room at once but not before giving me a look of pure hatred

jealous bitch! Lynn grunted making me burst out into laughter. I mentally high fived her before returning back to finish packing. I was leaving in the morning to start my own life away from the pack and with any luck i'd find my mate, both excitement and fear bubbled within me as tommorow grew near.

VOTE!

COMMENT!!

ENJOY !!!!

PS. The photo is vivian