Chapter one

I was walking home one day and i saw a girl sitting on a bench sobbing. so i walked up to her and said "whats wrong" she looked up and said nothing. Then i told her my name "sorry i said I'm Michael clifford you i replied in a weird voice. "I'm Michaela tyers" you are from 5sos she said while i wiped the tears of her face. but anyway why are you upset and why are there bags on the floor. My mum and dad have kicked me out she said sobbing again. oh if you dont have anywhere to go you can come whith me. Ok she replied. So we both got up and walked home. "why did they kick you out" Michael said."well because i where pear-sings and i drink but not often then one day i came back from school and got told to pack my bags. "well me,Luke,ashton and Callum will look after you.

Chapter two

Finally we are here. "thanks for helping me with those bags" "its ok" , Luke Callum ashton yeah they all said at the same time this is Michaela her mum and dad kicked her out so she will stay with us for a while "ok" they all replied. "sit down if you want Michaela" Luke said." here is a drink Michaela" ashton said kindly "and here is a sandwich" Callum said. "oh thank you" Michaela said in a happy voice. "What school do you go to Michaela" Luke asked. "i go to stone hill high school you", we don't go school now" Michael yeah me Callum and ash are going bed now "alright night" "night" Michaela yeah knock knock , who's there , knock knock who's there , oops i did it again. (both laugh at Michael's joke) . you are so funny Michael Michaela said blushing. "Your blushing Michaela" Michael said. There faces met and Michael dived in to kiss Michaela. there lips met at last. Michael hugged Michaela and said " i love you Michaela"

Chapter three

The next day came everyone was up they were all topless except from Michaela morning boys i made an english breakfast if you want it. yeah they all said but Michael just went to his bedroom. i will go see whats wrong with him Michaela said. whats wrong Michael nothing!!! Michael said furiously. Fine i will go Michaela said sadly. No don't go then with the top of Michael's lips he pulled Michaela back and kissed her.