Escaping

Olivia's POV

I paced around the wretched room in a attempt to find myself a way out not that it was helping .

The door then opened to reveal Alex ?

I remembered all those years ago when Alex use to serve me food in this exact room before Thanos murdered him  and honestly that looked to be exactly what he's doing now .

"Alex ?"

"Do I know you ?"
He replied

"No but you will trust me"

"Who are you ?"

"My names Olivia and I'm from the future or well your in the past but 5 years in the future we meet"

Alex looked at me sceptically but played along .

"And what do you want ?"

"I want you to get me out of here . Please"

"No he will kill me"

"Honestly he kills you anyway so you might aswell help out a Uh innocent"

I knew Alex wanted to help people and didn't have the same intentions to Thanos .

"How can I trust you ?"

"I knew your name didn't I ? How else would I know it ?"

Alex pondered for a moment or two before hesitantly agreeing to help me causing me too grin .

"Alex help me find the Nebula from my time she will possibly be with Gamora and the other Nebula"

Alex led me down the twists and turns of the warship before leading me to the room I came from .

I nodded in Alex's direction before saying

"Thank you for everything"

He nodded before turning the other way and disappearing out of sight .

I opened the door to the room to reveal Gamora holding out a hand to help Nebula up . But which Nebula was it ? There was only one .

"Which Nebula are you ?"

"The real one . 2014 Nebula went back . I couldn't stop her"

"Are you joking me ?"

"Do I look like I'm joking ?"

"No it was a rhetorical question"

Looks like I'd have to wait here with Nebula and past Gamora until we could find a way back which didn't look hopeful .