chapter 1

Sooooooo
Today I thought that my boyfriend Haru was acting kind of weird,he was distancing himself from me and smiling at his phone a lot.but didn't really take it on,until he started to shout and order me around.that's when i started to get worried.So I told him off,and he knows the ki d of person I am,and that's when he realized he messed up.I thought I'd go for a walk,so I put on some riped  shorts and a big black hoodie.After a half an hour I got some DQ for the both of us.as I reached my front porch I saw an unusual car,I didn't get suspicious cuz I thought  it was one of his friends,but as I walked in I saw Haru with one of my best friends "Ailuue".they just sat there in complete shock. Then I finally spoke." So u were cheating on me all this time huh!
"Zurie I can explain"
"Then explain huh ,explain!
" ugh well I can't explain,but its not what it looks like!
"Then what is it?!I was planning a lot of stuff for us Haru! And to see you here with h another girl really hurts"." Z I'm sor-
"Just get out of my house. NOW!and carry ur slut with you! As they are walked outside just broke down infront of the door.

Hi guyes I hope this story is going good so I'll try to post as soon as possible;)