Prologue Part 1

1st Pov

You know what will you do after you married to the person that you love?

You finally can be happy right?

Having a person that you love standing beside him,

Having a children, a family with the person that you love,

And died old with the person you love.

Right?

But to me, it's not.

Because on the same day I married to the man that I love, I being betrayed by my wedded husband who just stabbed me and telling me that the reason why he killed me because he only using me for the richness that I had.

My father is CEO of the successful business and I'm going to become the next CEO if I found a partner to marry which I choose (Ex/n) not because of his handsome face, because his gentleman personality.

The way he hold me, he calls me using his favorite pet name and the warmth he always sent to me.

With the man like him, is an ideal boyfriend or bonus, husband.

But, to think that behind the gentleness had the reason.

Once I found out that I had been betrayed by my own wedded husband along with my ex-best friend, I promised myself that those two will never live in peace and I'll never stop until they confessed their crime.

Oh, I should listen to my parent's warning because they always told me that (Ex/n) is nothing but dangerous which I ignore them and I regrets it so much.

And, I never told them how much I love them so much.

Glaring at the couple who laughed at my misfortune as they were going to leave, I grab the small beaker that contain the explosive powder that can explode by touching the ground and I quickly throw at them. "Don't think I'll let you go unharm. You two are coming with me!" I exclaim as the couple were screaming when the powder touches the ground and explodes.

As soon as it's exploded, I can help but letting out the tears flowed from my eyes as I close my eye.

Mother, Father, I'm sorry for not listening to your warning....

I'm nothing but a foolish son that had failed you...

Oh, to think that I fell in loved with the wrong person....

Dear god, I wish that I reborn once more so I'll never fall in love again...

With that, I was drown into the darkness.

.....

....

...

..
.

Warmth....

I feel warmth...

Wow, this feel is so nice....

Am I finally go to heaven...?

To see if I really in heaven or not, I slowly open my (E/c) eyes and my eyes widen because I never expected that the first thing I saw is there's a man who sleeping beside me.

Wait, where am I?

Who is this guy??

Eh?

Am I supposed to be in Heaven right now???

Even I don't know who is this guy but....he's so handsome...

Geh, (M/n) are you idiot?

You just betrayed by your husband, got killed and you already move on?

Isn't that a bit too quickly?

When I remember about (Ex/n), I frown at the fake memories that we made together and silently sighed. To think that I got married and being killed on the same day.

Where were we...?

Oh yeah.

I need to get out from here.

I slowly move away from the sleeping man but stop when I saw he shifted a little bit before went back to sleep and I continue to move. When I thought that I was going to succeed, I gasped when I feel something wrapping around my waist and bring the sleeping male closer.

"Where and What do you think you're going?"

And I had awoke the sleeping beast.

Oh fuck me

~×~

A/n: I just found out about this anime in 2 days ago and I'm so pissed because how come I never heard of this anime? There's few fanfic about Kusuriuri x Reader but no Male Reader. And when I found out I was like, why the hell not? To the reader who just read but have no idea what's this anime about, you should watch it. I totally recommended for this anime. And, I wrote this at like 5 am which my grammars probably failed so go easy on me

Mononoke © Toei Animation

Reader © You

Others © Owners