ONE

in life, there is that one person.

the one person that really gets you. they get
you so well that you actually have thought on whether or not that person is your long lost twin, or just a really good compatibility.

they get you so much, it's almost as if you share the same mind, or they say the same things. on a joking note, it's almost as if you and the person share one singular brain cell, making and regretting decisions in the wonderful world we all live in.

this one person isn't just anyone. you don't forget them. you don't forget all of the memories you made with them when they fade. even if your heart is so broke it feels like the end of the world.

though after a lot of thought and self reflection, you realized it helped you grow.

because no matter what, your bond can never divide. the great beyond can't divide you. it can't fade anything.

shouto todoroki was midoriya's person.

it doesn't matter what happened. what can happen.

the world turns at titled angle at a certain speed, but with todoroki, it felt like the world was at the speed of light. it felt like the time i had with him barely even passed by.

but it did.

and it broke me.

so here is the story of the boy who faded.