Their Wedding

Shaurya Was Sitting In The "Mandap"(a tomb like structure where indian wedding takes place)Waiting For His Bride.

He Was Looking Stunning In The Sherwani.
As Of Every Common Grooms Happiness Of Getting Married Was Not Visible On His Face..
It Seemed As If He Is Marrying Just For The Sake Of Marriage.

Soon Manya Came Downstairs Under The Aisle Of Flower Mat
She Was Looking As Gorgeous As A Fairy.

Shaurya Slightly Stared At Her And In The Mean Time Manya Also Gave Him A Look And They Shared Their First Eye Lock After Their Engagement & Slightly Smiled To Each Other A Formal One.

Yes They Were Getting Married But Had Not Indulged In Any Kind Of Going Out On A Date Kinda Activity.

Shaurya Lived In A Different City So They Hardly Met.
Even They Talked Only About 3-4 Times On Call & Whatsapp After Their Marriage Was Finalized That Is Within 2 Months Of Span.

So They Hardly Knew Each Other .

Manya Came And Was Made To Sit Beside Shaurya.

The Pandit(priest) Started Chanting Mantras.

He Asked Manya To Keep Her Hand In Shaurya's Hand.

She Followed The Instruction.

As She Kept Her Hand On His She Shivered.

He Felt Her Shivering And Looked At Her Giving Her A Calm Look.

She Was Relaxed A Little.

After 1-2 Hours All The Wedding Rituals Were Done.

The Priest Declared Shaurya & Manya As Husband & Wife And Asked Them To Take Blessing Of Their Elders.

They Did So.
Now It Was Time For The "Vidaai"(when bride leaves her parents house and go to her husband's house).

Manya Cried Her Heart Out As If She Had Saved All Her Tears For This Day.

She Was Not Ready To Leave Her Father's Arm Because From The Past 25 Years This Arm Was Consoling Her In Every Situation & Now Suddenly She Will Have To Leave This Love & Warmth And Live Life With Complete Strangers.

Shaurya Was Seeing All This And Tears Rolled Down From His Eyes Too.

He Was Worried That How Will He Be Able To Give That Care, Support & Strength To His Wife Like Her Father.

When He Was Lost In Questioning Himself, Manya's Father Asked Him,

"Son,I Am Giving You The Most Precious Person Of My Life. Please Take Care Of Her, Bear With Her." While Saying This Her Father Bended His Hand In Front If Shaurya.

Seeing Him Doing This Shaurya Stopped Him And Hugged Him & Assured Him By Saying,

"Papa,Don't Worry I'll Take Care Of Manya In Every Way Possible. I'll Always Be Responsible & Fulfill All My Duties As A Husband.
I'll Not Let You Down."

Hearing These Precious Words, Manya Who Was Standing Beside Her Husband Stopped Crying And Smiled Out Of Satisfaction For The Very First Time In The Whole Day.

She Didn't Knew Anything About Her Husband But Now She Got To Know One Thing That Shaurya Respects Elders.

After This Both Of Them Sat In The Car And Left For Shaurya's Native House In Agra.
__________________________________________

Hello Readers,
Hope You Liked The First Chapter
Please Comment Your Views & Share The Story.
Thanks☺️