Three's

"I need you to find them, if you don't you know what happens,"

" Of course I know what happens, I put them there,"

Two weeks earlier.

5:00 am San Diego, Black Site.

"15, wake up," Nail said not daring to touch her room mate. The last time someone tried to wake 15 up with their hands, their fingers ended up on the floor and the unbelievable part was that she didn't even use a blade at least that's what people say and as fast as Nail was, she wasn't going to risk her fingers.

" 15,"

"Call me one more time, you loose your tongue," 15 said quietly with her eyes still closed.

Nail dashed out of the room, 15 hardly talked and when she talked it went two ways, either you die, or you loose a part of your body.

15 stood up and checked the time. Her bones were still sore from the last mission but she refused pain killers. She had refused every mission that came her way, Devon got worried, people started talking but she didn't care either way, she was Thirnstone's mist valuable asset and Thirnstone had every valuable asset anyone could find.

While other black ops used adults, Thirnstone used teenagers trained from age seven and activated at age twelve. 15 had been at Thirnstone since age three. She doesn't know where she comes from her superiors don't either which made her all the more dangerous.

She left the room after taking a shower. She wore the normal uniform, a gray shirt, sweatpants, she let her hair up in a bon. Her cheek bones were in place, her dark skin was not entirely too dark, she had plush lips, a cute button nose, brown cat eyes. She wasn't the tallest but she did have a slender curvy body but she wasn't the shortest either.

Everyone around her feared her for many reasons but most of all because, she was the perfect impersonator, she spoke fifteen languages, had all accents, had cover stories for each accent and talent to back up, second, she was brutal when it came to interrogation somehow, she enjoyed knives a lot, had a cunning mind and she was faster than anyone's time.

She joined Nail on the line and then Gun came behind.

Nail was a French recruit, she was just moved to base and she dealt a lot with archery. Blonde, blue eyes, a bit taller than 15, beautiful as well and a big talker too. She hated Americans because of the death if her family at the age of six and her mind was cunning but not like 15's.

Gun was much taller than the two girls in front of her. American she was. Her hair was auburn with brown eyes a small mouth and a little brass voice for a girl. She, like her code name, loved guns, she was smart and in her art a master of disguise. The only two people she would actually get goosebumps about were 15, and the man with the mask on he was the reason she got in at age seven.

From the control room, Devon pointed at the three girls.