chapter one

Firts thing my name is Ari.Im from Romania. And i've got 13. I know im little but idc.

kik: lexie_mtfk

tumblr: books-full-of-life

twitter: darkcalm

Smilers don't get mad if ppl are judging miley they are just dumb so please ignore them and let them see your beautiful ass walking (that reminds me of a mileys quote).

Yeah as i said im a smiler from the hannah thing till forever.

Miley is like my bff to me and smilers are like my family. ily smilers.

When im upsed i listen to miley when im sad i listen to miley. Actually she was near me when no one ever did and I'm so thankful.

Miley is like an escape from this stupid life.

And i know how is to hear ppl calling Miley slut or sinething but they don't understand her so im so mercy for them actually they are really dumb.

And i hate when ppl say Miley dont care about her fans, Miley loves us. Miley want to hug everyone of us and we want this too. We want to hug Miley and omg my feels are dying thinking that i could meet her someday omgg♥♥♥ meeting Miley is one of my lifegoals omg.

I really want to meet her to take some pics with her to hug her to tell her all i think about her to say her that se saved my life when noone did to talk to her to smiler with her omggg that sounds like a dream but ill keep dreaming forever.

As i don't know what else to write ask me for more things about me. Show this to the smiles you know omg im feeling so happy bcs i kinda talk to you.

And bs is the end of thr chapter i want to ask you something: "From when are you smiler?"

P.s. sorry my english but im studying it like the 4th year and im not brilliant Xx