Rose + Jennie

Jennie never really was crazy inlove....

Well, not at least with a—boy. Even though she did find some boys attractive, her heart never beated crazily. Even when her fans shipped her with other idols or actors.. she felt- nothing.

But one day, she stumbled across a edit. Or her and — chaeyoung.

And she felt something—-

Something tingly. In her heart.

And ever since, when she saw chaeyoung her heart would tingle, or wrench when she heard her giggle. She felt happy when chaeyoung was happy or sad when she was exhausted.

In her eyes chaeyoung was a goddess. Her beautiful red hair, and her beautiful brown eyes. Her chubby cheeks and plump lips, her charismatic voice. What was this feeling?

She never thought she would be interested in chaeyoung hell even a girl! She's straight, head over heels for men.

But why does she feel like this? Is it wrong, Will chaeyoung feel the same?

Jennie got scared, she never thought of this situation... she didn't know what to do. What would people think of her? Would they hate her?

She just wants to love, it's not her fault, it's her stupid hearts fault.

It's too overwhelming, she doesn't know. She doesn't know anything what is she? She likes guys.. but is attracted to a girl. She doesn't think every girl is attractive,, but just chaeyoung. Does that make her bi? No, everyone has a 'gay' moment in their live... right?

Jennie starts to cry. Her whimpers echo through the room as she covers her hands with her face , what does she tell her parents?

*knock, knock*
Jennie sniffles, calming down.
"C-come in." She stuttered.
The door opened revealing- chaeyoung. 

Boom boom

Jennie felt the beating in her heart agian. "Jennie, I was just checking up. Are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked worriedly.
"I-"
Fuck. Jennie thought. Only one way to find out. Jennie thought, and with that. Jennie stood up, staring into chaeyoungv eye. Chaeyoung froze. Jennie then walked over to Chaeyoung then,

She kissed her. Chaeyoung was shocked but, closed her eyes kissing back. Jennie's heart fluttered, as chaeyoung held her hand.

Jennie broke the kiss.
"Chaeyoung—-"
"Chaeyoung, I like you!"
"Jennie, I like you!"