Ch.1

The male Direwolf looked around the empty city, whining when no other scents, sounds, or sights made themselves appear. " I wish there were other wolves here " He grumbled, the he heard something pretty nearby. A whimper? Are they hurt? He thought, racing off. He then saw it, a group of five...sleek pelts, skull masks, and muscular bodies. "They're killing that wolf..." He whispered, then he saw the female wolf go limp up the leader's paws. " What will they do, now? " He asked himself. Then he saw it, the wolves were removing their masks, and eating the wolf. "The Cannibals. " He whined, running off speedily. 

'~-~' The next day '~-~'

Rainer trotted around the city, every now and then hearing a wolf's desperate cry before they died....before the Cannibals ate them..But the dark-furred male found a small part of the city where some stray cats lived. Cat meat wasn't his favourite thing to eat, but food was food...At least he didn't eat other wolf meat, like the Cannibals. He stalked a ginger tabby tom-cat, pouncing and killing it " At least you aren't living in this hell hole we call the city anymore. " He carried the corpse off, eating it in an Alleyway behind the old Motel. He used the bone's outer skin-like stuff to make bandages for his legs. " Now I'm dangerous " He growled to himself, kicking the bones to the side. He left the apocalyptic city in search of new life...He found himself at the Cannibal's yard again. 'Guess i have some reclaiming to do ' He thought, grinning menacingly.

------

I hope Rainer's last thought of reclaiming didn't come off as dirty-minded to you guys.  But I thought of Rainer and his mate, Ashenly (Like Ashley but not) And thought " I haven't made their Fanfiction yet". So here you go, a piece of art(?) that doesn't make sense. 100 years from this year, 2108 (The year this happens )