Honest confusion

Everything was shadowed. No lights. No sign of life. Only a faint image of some one- no something siting. Just waiting. Breathing in and out within the dark red night. Then suddenly the stage's lights are on, illuminating two things. One being a big blond blindfolded man tied up on a chair within a, seemly looking, classroom within a blue dark shadow.

The other thing being a stuff animal. It tilted its head side to side admiring it's victim,which he was shifting trying to set him self free. The stuff animal widen it's grin knowing how disappointed the man will be. A red button then pop out with a digital word that said 'ready'. The stuff animal press the button with excitement , with it now saying ' good bye'. The walls of the staged classroom then fell and a giant safe pops up, along with two giant mechanical muscular arms

Stay safe

The man screams knowing the thing that will end his life is right behind him. He is then closed into the safe, the two mechanical hands lower down grabbing, strongly griping the safe. It then rises and rises till it reach to the top. Then in a instant. It yank its entire safe to one direction then to another and another and another and another and another and another, it went crazy. It went wiled. It did not stop till the safe said complete. The two hands freezing then drop the hevy safe, which when it had landed, it slowly open. The stuff animal laughs and laughs seeing his work. Till the lights went dark

Prologue

The main characters p.o.v

There was... not that much to remember from. Hinata and I were just heading to our middle school. We didn't even see it coming. A black limo, similar to those that our father and our neighbors own, stopped right in front of us and in an instant we were snatched by a group of men that pulled us into their ride to sedate us. We did tried to yell for help but they covered our mouths before we had the chance.

This was planned. We were outside of our estate, a few blocks but still around our neighbors, some of which uses limos to show off their class. Furthermore we only walk on Mondays and Wednesdays, which are the days that I allowed Hinata to walk to school, with me of course escorting her for protection, and lastly they brought five strong men to capture and hold us down, three of which were holding me down. They must have known about my physical and mental strength and planned this to not only catch me off guard but to also over power me. Yes this is not much to go on, we did live in a very wealthy neighborhood, hell it could have been chance. Any how here I was in the dark. Alone, thinking and tormented within my thoughts.

At this point. I am deeply hoping that these bastards are dumb enough to bring me along with them then just dump me on some ally. It's just chance. If they do know who we are, then the smart thing to do is to get rid of me quickly in any way. Unless they know us more personally, then there's a 50% to 50% chance to keep me for a separate ransom. If they do not know a thing about us then it is a greater chance of me being apart of the ransom. Pretty much this is a coin toss to our survival.

Yet here I am. I do not know how long I've been within this void of darkness, which is wheezing around me. I feel like I am being digested within the dark walls of this world. I couldn't move, I couldn't talk. I cold breath, see and think but nothing else. What is this. What is this feeling. Is it fear..... is it worry. Whatever it was. It was long and screaming for some kind of release. Is this........

At last, after being within nothing but darkness for hours, there was a door. A classroom door to be specific. Could I move towards it. Could I open it. I move my invisible hand towards it hoping, deeply hoping to get me out of this hell. I need to find her. My sister....... It opened.