three.

THE STARS SPARKED as y/n, theo, boris, and sadie all sat near theo's pool

THE STARS SPARKED as y/n, theo, boris, and sadie all sat near theo's pool. the four had been passing around a bottle of vodka and cigarettes.

"i invited someone over if that's okay." boris said causing everybody's attention towards him.

"who?" theo asked, taking a sip of vodka.

"kotku."

y/n had a confused expression on her face, she turned towards sadie, who also had a weird expression on her face.

"who?" sadie questioned, smoking a cigarette.

"kotku, lindsey's friend. you know lindsey?" boris questioned.

y/n rolled her eyes, all of lindsey's friends were a bunch of assholes who think that they have it better than everybody else.

sadie nodded looked down at the water. as they all became silent, the doorbell rang causing everybody's attention towards it, even poppers.

"she's here." boris said while getting up and walking towards the door.

the three watched as he left. y/n sighed, sticking her cigarette in her mouth. "fucking sakes, all of lindsey's friends are a bunch of bitchy sluts who don't give two shits about anybody but themselves."

"last thing he'll do is leave us for her." theo spoke.

"or better yet, fall for her." sadie added.

y/n looked down, those words hurt her. y/n had grew to have some feelings towards boris. she just grew to like him and find him even more attractive then she did in the beginning.

y/n, sadie, and theo began to have a small conversation but were interrupted by boris and the kotku girl.

y/n rolled her eyes, kotku was definitely known at school, she was just your basic skinny slut, who got every boys attention.

"guys this is kotku, kotku this is y/n, sadie, and theo." boris smiled while kotku just sighed.

sadie, theo, and y/n stayed silent, eyeing the girl as she would slightly roll her eyes and silently groan at the three.

"okay then, we're going to go watch tv." boris said leading the girl into the living room.

they all watched as he left once more, boris giving heart eyes at kotku for every move she did.

"let's swim, yeah?" sadie said, putting out her cigarette.

theo and y/n nodded removing their clothes. sadie had already taken off her clothes and was now in the pool, shivering.

y/n giggled as theo grabbed her hand, the two jumping along each other. y/n chuckled as she got up, beginning to splash sadie and theo.

y/n had put the thought of boris with kotku on the side, right now her feelings didn't matter. because right now she was with her two best friends and that's all that she needed right now.