Meeting the Dragon Lord

You were walking home with your friends Jane & Summer.              

Summer asked you and Jane if you guys wanted to go to a strip                                              club and she pulled out her Older Sister's ID and pulled out there tickets to a stop club but you declined you were to young for such adult activity and Jane declined because she hated to see people she doesn't even know in there underware on a pole.

You and Jane talked as she was rolling the weeks of the wheelchair she was in and you noticed her arms were tired and you pushed her wheelchair home and into her stairs ( she has a house that has only a only stair) and you helped her study and she went to sleep after that and you walked home after you locked the door.Then you headed home because didn't he much at school and you were super hungry and after you went home (  you life near a subway ) and ate Chinese take out you read your favourite book (F/B) ( favourite book) you went to bed and woke up to someone or something mumbling something and you ripped over and saw a half human, half dragon person sleeping by you..... You went back to sleep.Then you woke up as you heard someone making bacon and eggs with that you ran to see the same person as earlier and you yelled.