Alone

Written by Vervaine_Ven

Damon yawned, his throat purring at the noises. Running his fingers through his messy daffodil hair, bedheads a bitch.

Feeling a bit dry, he made a bee-line to the fridge. opening it up as the cool air realises onto him, grabbing a water bottle and unscrewing the cap. Just then he feels two arms embrace him from behind causing him to swallow his tongue. He felt Kyle's silky hair brush against his neck, cute but frightening. He tilted his head back and gulping the cold liquid.

"You're so warm." Kyle's raspy voice soothed. His arms tighten a bit around him causing Damon to squeak. fuck, this feels sexual. Damon yawned, "What time do you leave?" Kyle asked, nuzzling himself into him. His fuzzy stubble tickling Damon. Damon gulped

"1-10 o'clock." He stammered. He knew Kyle wasn't trying to be sexual that's why this situation made Damon want to melt into a  puddle of bliss. Oh how teasey he was qmq.

~later~

"leaving now." Damon's voice echoed out the place, buttoning up his sleeve as he held the door with the tip of his foot. Kyle came over, the large guy hah. going over to the man and giving him a small kiss on the forehead causing Day to give him a angry pout. Kyle chuckled and gave his blonde hair a ruffle, "Try and survive without me." he went towards the door, gripping the knob. His face was flushed red, Kyle knew what was going through his mind, "S-Sukida." Damon gave him a slight waved then left in a flash.

Cute, Kyle thought. Now he had the house to himself as always. What now? he had already tidied up the house once his lemon woke up anyway. Kyle yawned, stretching his masculine arms up above his head in his watermelon singlet.

He was bored. Going over to the passionfruit scented couch, Damon was a tidy man and was a sucker for a snob. Kyle found Day's bunny, gently holding it in his arms. It sniffled and nuzzled his hand causing Kyle to smile softly.

~Time passes~

Feeling the bunny nibble against Kyle's sausage fingers caused him to sigh. patting the fur gently. He was hungry too, getting up and making an approach towards the fridge. He noticed a pair of lemons on the bench, picking one up and examinating it. Looks just like him. Not wanting to put much effort into cooking, he just took a packet of fruit candies and called it a day.

Sitting back down with the bunno as he munched on tiny watermelon gummies. Just then the door starts to rattle, slightly opening to reveal dun dada duuunnn..His lemon boyfriend! He went over confused but amused. He crossed his arms, "Cheating on me now, big guy?" Kyle tensed up, shocked as he been caught red handed with a strawberry gummy in my palm.

"Oh?" He questioned biting down smirking a bit. Pulling Damon into his lap in a flash, Damon squeaking a bit from the unexpected shit.

"love you too, snowball."