- Tanjirou's Forehead AU -

— ♡ ♡ ♡ —

— ♡ ♡ ♡ —

Just a note that I wrote this for fun

— ♡ ♡ ♡ —

This is a world where Nichirin swords don't exist. Then how are demons defeated? By the strength of a forehead... a clash of the demon slayer's forehead against the demon's head.

♡ ♡ ♡

"ROLLING FOREHEAD ATTACK!" Tanjirou's feet pushed off the ground, and he spun his body in the air to get more power into his forehead attack.
Tanjirou could see the opening thread get pulled on the demon's forehead — 'Nows my chance!'

You were caught by the neck in the demon's grasp, running out of air. 'Thank goodness... with Tanjirou's hard forehead... I'll be.. safe...'
Just as you were about to lose concious, you hear an earpiercing bang echo through the silent forest. The rotten smell of ashes filled you and Tanjirou's nose as the demon's body disintegrated.

Before you could drop to the floor, a pair of warm arms caught your small frail body. Coughing aggressively, you catch your breath and look up towards the boy's kind and pure face.

"Tha..nk you.... so much... for sav...ing me.." you breath out, grasping onto the little conscious you had left. "If only... my forehead... was as... gr..eat as... yours..."

"(Y/N)... don't be sad... your forehead is very impressive... surely you don't need me to tell you that..." Tanjirou says, sadness and worry coating his every words. He carefully sat down to the ground and patted your head softly.

The warmth of his hand lead you into unconsciousness, but in his arms, you felt safe. You felt so warm inside.

As the darkness took you in, Tanjirou smiled softly, a small blush covering his cheeks. When he saw that you were deep in your slumber, he said softly —
"Oh (Y/N)... if only you knew how beautiful you are... how kind you are... and how exceptional your forehead is..."

"If only you knew how much I love you.."

Admiring your pretty, soft skin, he slowly leaned down to your face and pressed his lips onto your delicate zone.... your wonderful forehead.

'I love you (Y/N)..'

Blushing heavily at his own actions, Tanjirou covered his mouth with his arm.
After regaining his posture, he stood up (the blush still evident on his face), making sure to not disturb your sleeping figure, and made his way to the Butterfly Estate to get you treated from the scratches and cuts you got from trying to head butt the demon.