Chapter 1

I've been living with her for over 2 years now, I'm getting used to the fighting and the food, she gives me. I love her and I cant admit that because I don't know if she feels the same to me. I wish we could be together forever.

"Hey Jodie, whens work", I asked kindly

"In a hour, so hurry up", she answered

My eyes glittered in suprise as she flashed her eye lashes at me, blinking slowly. She was so beautiful, I wanted to be with her...

We went to work, we worked in the same place that's how I met her in a hospital helping the sick and old. I always catch something every time I go there.

We worked with the children, because we thought they needed us more. Everyone of them were kind and sweet not like the adults. We played games with them and drawed to, they always wanted us.

There was a sweet girl named Hannah, she always played with us and enjoyed the light. Although she didn't know what was wrong with her, she died along with her brother. They were really sick and so on she enjoyed the light of the moon, waiting for her family to pick her up...

We cried when she died so was so sweet and kind, we wish she lived. We wished one of our children would be as sweet as that.

That night when I got home, I had a nightmare a bad one. I saw her face again as it drifted away to the light, and after I got chased by something. I had to take sleeping tablets from that day on, I cant get to sleep with out them....

That's when we finally came up to a dream, we wanted a child. She loved me more because  something was wrong with me, she probably was scared. A year later we had a boy, he was a beauty. He got a lot of things he was spoiled. We didn't care though we loved him so much, that we wouldn't leave him alone. He probably got sick of our kisses we kept giving him. For that night on he went missing, we cried and called the police he was only 3 years old. Someone took him he couldn't have ran away hes so young he doesn't even know that word yet.....

We wanted him back NOW!!....