Your Destiny Awaits

Note: For those who don't know where Drago Bludvist Is from he's from How to Train your Dragon. Seeing how HTTYD Is Dreamworks and Disney owns Dreamworks How to Train your Dragon Is Disney! In this story a son of Mabrey also Is In the story. The son Is named Matteo and you'll have to read to find out If he's good or bad. For those who seen the Disney movie Princess Diaries 2 you know Mabrey as Viscount Mabrey. No, there Is no singing.

Start of story

As Mal and Ben hugged Hades gave him the " you hurt my daughter I hurt you" look. The tension grew when Ben looked at the Isle and saw lots of smoke.

Ben: What's going on? What's that?(He and Mal let go)

Then everyone saw a big black dragon flying towards Auradon.

Carlos: Quick what do we do?!

Before anyone could say anything else Fairy Godmother casted the barrier again. But not over the Isle over Auradon. As the dragon kept trying to get through the barrier It failed everytime. Soon It flew back to the Isle and out of sight.

Jay: Who the hell was that?

Uma: Drago Bludvist, the pirate crew heard tales about him. He's psycho.

Matteo: Listen, I think we should keep the barrier up over Auradon. Auradon Is our home now and It's where we belong. The Isle never was a home. There's no reason for us to go back there.

Matteo: Who's with me?!

All the now ex villains and their kids cheered.

Fairy Godmother: I think they're right. That place Isn't really a home. We'll keep the bridge just In case. But I really believe the barrier should stay up. After we take care of Drago we can take the barrier down. Maybe even check the Isle to make sure for good that every villain or ex villain Is off the Island.

Ben: What do you say Mal?

Mal: They have a point

Mal: Everyone, we're keeping the barrier up(Announced)

Uma: I'm going to go for a swim. To make sure the barrier reached all the way to the bottom.

As everyone went Inside Uma, Harry, and Gil went over to the water.

Harry: Here, take this with you and dump It In the ocean. I don't need It anymore.(Tried handing Uma his hook)

Uma: Harry come on, I agree you don't need to carry It around when you have two hands. But you never know when It will come In handy.(Laughed)

Harry: You're right I-

He saw an unconscious girl laying by the water with blood coming from a wound In her stomach.

Harry: I'll get her Inside(Handed Gil his hook)

Gil ran Inside and Uma took off In the ocean as Harry picked the girl up. The girl was alive but unconscious. She had long black hair, white skin, brown eyes, and was eighteen like him. She wore a long sleeveless black dress with a dragon scale like pattern on It. Which showed all the bruises and small cuts on her arms and neck. Like most girls Harry fell for this one right away. But he's hoping this girl Is the one. Harry rushed the girl Inside rushing to the bedroom he knew Hades was staying In. As soon as Harry laid the girl on the bed Hades walked In.

Hades: Can I help you?

Harry: Yes you can! Look at her! Help her please!

Hades nodded yes and walked over to the bed and sat on It.