one

fuck a introduction.

i walked into my gym period and i was thirsty

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

i walked into my gym period and i was thirsty. i didn't have time to stop for a drink of water so i did everything i could to take it off my mind. "today class we will be focusing on team bonding" the coach said.

first of all bitch you doing a lot. "you will be split into separate teams and you will focus on building these teams to the best of your ability's and then will go head to head" the coach said.

"the captains are slicid, and .. let me get donald" the coach said. "oh so you can say his lil nickname but you gone say my whole damn government" the boy mumbled. "donald start picking" the coach said obviously annoyed.

"not til you call me coolie, that government shit gay" donald said. "coolie. please pick" the coach gritted. "lemme get eem' rahime" coolie said smiling at the small boy.

"i knew you were gone pick me daddy" rahime smiled at him as coolie smiled at the smaller boy biting his lip. i wish me and pablo could be like that.. but he never wants to give me the attention i deserve..

i wasn't the most athletic but i had the body for it. "che." pablo said making my heart began to race just loving the way my name rolled off his tongue. i approached him. he didn't really give me much attention and it saddened me.

after we got our teams together ours decided to practice on the left side of the gym. "if we gone win this basketball game ima need y'all to tighten up! i don't lose, everyone find a partner" pablo yelled.

he sounds so sexy when he yells. like yes daddy yell my name while you fuck my tight hole.

i was being bold but i went to pablo to be my partner. "you tryna partner up lil nigga?" pablo asked me as i looked down not being able to make eye contact with the sexy individual.

"che i'm talking to you, i expect a reply" pablo said in a more serious tone as i felt my throat tighten up. "y-yes please" i said. "eye contact baby boy" pablo said as i looked up.

"now repeat yourself" he said staring deep into my eyes. "yes i w-wanna be partner w-with you" i said toying with my fingers all while staring him in his eyes. "come on lemme see you shoot" he said leading me to a goal.

i bounced the ball then threw it missing, pablo chuckled as he grabbed it and handed it to me "lemme help you babyboy" he said making my cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

he came behind me gripping my waist as i felt his member on my plump ass making my breath hitch. "that feel good to you? you already being a slut for my dick?" he said. something about the degrading words made me slightly wet.

i whimpered.

"shoot it tyrone"

________________________

che if your reading this,

just know your taking dick in the booty from slicid sweetie.