while we're young

CHE
My frat house was throwing a party for the third night in a row knowing we're getting evicted in the next week.
I usually distanced myself from all of them but it was just something about tonight. Tonight i wanted to stand out. I noticed more and more people arriving but it was expected because everyone loved Rahime.
Rahime's a football player with light dreamy eyes pillow soft lips and a print that stood out in his uniform.
I'd see Rahime come home after practice and dripping sweat and imagine him doing things to me no one would ever think of. He's the very outgoing one, the 'treeshes' flock towards him no matter where he goes but i promised to myself i'd turn him out by the end of this year.

*i quickly zone back into reality and notice winchoz snapping his fingers in my face*

"CHEEEEE"
"EARTH TO CHE" he yelled.
i responded with a simple "haha hey what's up" he asks me numerous questions on what i was thinking about but i quickly come up with a lie and say i was thinking about exams. I know he didn't believe me but that's okay.

i take a shot of vodka and chase it with orange juice. Everyone let out a "WOOO" and i just chuckled. It's a little weird looking considering im tipsy at a black light party. i fill up a red solo cup with water and sit on the couch. As i'm scrolling through my insta feed i look through Rahime's story and noticed a guy by the name of "CoolieCut" .

He almost instantly caught my attention. He was everything i dreamed of and more. Rahime had reposted his story saying "eem cools poppin out??!" in yellow text. It's something i caught on to since he does it all the time.

I clicked on Coolies profile and noticing his name in his bio.
"DONALD" it said.
i thought it was the cutest name ever and i noticed he had a little career going on. i end up following him and right when i clicked it "coolie" plops right next to me on the sofa.

D: "HEY! haha i see u on my page"
C: yea..
D: that's cool, anyway what's your name? im donald
C: yeah um im che
D: okay then CHE what's here to drink i kinda just got here
C: uh i honestly don't know but we can go check?
D: say less
*they both stand up and head to the kitchen*
"OOL!" donald shouts.

i say "nigga damn right in my ear and shit" under my breath

donald quickly responded "that ain't the only thing that's gonna be in your ear tonight" he said it very low but loud enough for me to hear.

I smirked and opened the cabinet.
I got out a strawberry pop tart and closed it again.
Donald comes walking towards me and asked if he could have some. i look at him and say "yea sure" but in my head i'm thinking "you want every damn thing" . He follows me upstairs to escape the loud music. So i get to asking him questions. "did u come with anyone" he says he came with a few kids off the basketball team. So i simply responded with "ahh got it" .

I turn on the tv and start looking for something on netflix. I asked donald if he ever watched On My Block. He said he only seen the first season so i put on the second season even though i already seen it.
I slip off my shoes and while i'm up donald gets up as well, he goes and locks the door so in my head im just like oh wtf but im also geeked asfc cause whew.