Path to Enlightenment

One day, I just looked back and wondered why I never really thought about remembering how I got to where I am today. But looking back, i really saw the significance in it all. Something, one must fully realize in order to appreciate what one has been through. I guess this goes way back to how I started to face the reality of the life I have left behind. I always wondered, why I was brought back to the place i always wanted to leave behind. But i always believed that there is a purpose as to why it had to happen. I really believe in a right place at the right time scenario, moments in life where everything just falls into place. But the thing about that is, you have to be strong enough and ready to face it when it happens. If you are filled with uncertainty and doubt, then it won't be easy, in fact you will have to go through hell, if you are not that well equipped and ready. 

The Divine Order ( The highest judgment ) 

Safe to say, that you have to be REALLY careful about what you ask for, someone might be listening. And he might just give it to you, just not the exact scenario you had in mind. For greater requests from the divine, the greater the challenge you will have to face. And as always, the greater the challenge, means the BIGGER the rewards! Given that you make it through and succeed the challenge, that is. But regardless of the challenge at hand, you should never rush into it, take as much time as you need, everyone has his or her own pace after all. But make sure that the end point is your success, that is your sweetest victory, and that would be a huge fulfillment for you. Remember to always trust in the divine and ask your higher self, what you truly want to achieve and do not base this on external influence, like your environment, or people , objects or any other external stimulus. Your Logic might cloud your decisions and an uncertain drive could mislead you and derail you from your destination. No other being has any right to judge you but the divine. 

Going back home ( The source) 

Sure, we will always stray away or even be led astray at many points in our lives as a means to find who we truly are, but regardless of the outcome, you should just push through. It is the only way for you to get back home, if you turn back or you give up, you will be right back to where you started, from here it will make your journey so much longer than it should, because you keep backtracking due to being indecisive and uncertain of who you truly are. You will even spend time running around in circles, but no time is truly wasted, for you need to do whatever it takes to get to where you want to.  Whenever unsure of a purpose or lack of one, remember, that you can only hide from yourself for too long, it will manifest eventually, but you can never hide from who you truly are, as for when it will reveal or when you will realize, is only yours to know. For every time you are led astray, you will eventually find your way. 

Falling into..... pieces ( The struggle within) 

There will come a time in your life, where you will feel like there is nothing wrong, and everything is as it should be. Just when you though it couldn't get any better...... it won't.  Then things will start to fall apart again. This is the way it should be, if you feel like you are complete, but you are still stuck and there is no room for progress anymore, then you will need to be broken down in order for you to be built up again, and given you still haven't given up, whenever you are rebuilt, you are definitely stronger and more capable at handling even more difficult ordeals, with even greater rewards. For each ordeal you face and for each challenge succeeded, you will fill yourself up with your true self, you are building that vehicle that you will need to ascend and go home to where you belong.