four.

THREE TEENAGERS were gathered together in y/n's bedroom

THREE TEENAGERS were gathered together in y/n's bedroom. theo, sadie, and y/n sat in front of the tv while once again, a bottle of liquor and cigarettes were being passed around.

the three had started to hang out at y/n's house, behind boris's back, it wasn't like he cared either way. boris had stopped hanging out with the group, and started hanging out with kotku, which made them feel quite pathetic.

y/n especially, she just couldn't stand kotku and watch as boris fell in love with a girl, who did not deserve his love.

y/n comfortably was snuggled against theo who rested his head on sadie's shoulder. y/n slowly began to close her eyes until she heard the door bell ring.

she ignored it, thinking that the person would go away soon. but the bell continued to ring. y/n groaned. "what the fuck,"

she got up trying hard not to wake up the two. she lazily walked towards the door and opened it revealing boris.

"boris?" y/n asked.

"hey y/n." he simply said.

"so uh, you wanna come in or?"

"yeah sure." boris responded walking in.

she then led him to the kitchen, they both sat down on the kitchen table, awkwardly looking around.

"so, what brings you here at two am?" she questioned looking over at him.

"just wanted to talk."

"talk? talk about what?"

"kotku."

y/n sighed, rolling her eyes. "boris, can we not? it's always about kotku, always. i mean for fuck sakes, you left us for her. you haven't talked to us in a month. and when you do decide to come back, the first thing you talk about is kotku! it's fucking annoying."

boris looked over at her. "are you jealous?"

"me jealous of kotku?" y/n chuckled. "fucking sakes. she make you dumber?"

"yes, you are jealous of kotku."

"fuck you boris." y/n got up, walking towards her door, opening it. boris looked at her, confused as to what she was doing.

"get out." y/n simply said.

"what?"

"what? she made you lose your hearing too? boris, get the fuck out."

"you serious?"

"yes, now fuck off. you can't just fucking come into my house at two am and want to talk about kotku after you disowned us. now fuck off."

"disowned?"

"boris get the hell out. i'm being serious."

"you know you're hot when you're mad." boris smirked.

"fuck you. do whatever the fuck you want. fucking dick." y/n shut the door, walking up her stairs, leaving boris in the living room, watching as she left.

y/n slowly walked back into her room, getting on her bed and snuggling next to theo again. after some time her eyes began to close, and soon she was asleep.

boris sat on y/n's couch, he looked around and then began to walk up the stairs to y/n's room. he confusingly looked around trying to find her room.

"y/n, i'm sorry." he opened up what seemed like
y/n's room. he walked in, seeing as y/n was sleeping along with sadie and theo.

he walked towards y/n and gave her a kiss on the cheek. he turned off the tv and lights and walked back to the living room.

he shut off all the lights and then laid on the couch, lighting a cigarette. y/n wouldn't mind, she did say that he could do whatever the fuck he wanted.