Spies in Disguise: Operation - Part 1

Narrative: An undercover detective and a S.H.I.E.L.D agent had initially two targets that night; a kingpin's lackeys and each other. But plans change and they end up having to work together. Will they bomb the mission (both literally and figuratively) with their incapability to tolerate one another, or will they succeed in capturing the bad guy and each other's attention?

_________________________________

Three feet back. He calculated one of the suited men's steps. Knowing he'd move three steps back, he managed to discreetly cut himself out of the ropes behind him. Luckily the rope on his legs hadn't been as tight so he slipped out easily. Having escaped from the ropes in a quick speed, he back flipped over the chair he had been sat on, kicking the man who stood behind him three feet back and landing onto the ground. Then he walked forward, with the metal fold up chair clung tightly, and held up above him. He used the chair to knock out the man who was in front of him. Leaving three more to take care of.

Two of the three had advanced towards him, fists raised high, but he had ducked down in time letting them punch each other. Then, just as the two were rising back up to fight, he grabbed the one on the left's arm, twisting it then kneeing his leg, knocking him down to ground. The other had shook off the drowsiness of his aching head, charging at him. He roundhouse kicked the man in the gut, pushing him backwards due to the force, until the back of his head met with a metal pipe. Now there had only been one large man left he'd have to deal with. He turned around to face said man, who already had a hand gun pointed at him. He quickly shoved the hand and gun away with his right arm, using his other to puncture the man's throat. Grasping for air, the evil man dropped the gun, but it landed in the other's hand rather than the floor. As the man was about to get up again, not completely out, he had pointed the gun at the attacker, returning the favor. The suited thug rose his arms up in surrender. He then clasped a cuff around the whimpering villain's wrist, closing it's other cuff to one of the lower pipes.

His cool and collected stride made for dramatic effects as he walked away a few minutes later. Making his escape from the rumbling building, while the five hit men sat with their backs facing each other and a long red rope tied entangling their wrists and wrapping around all of them. In the process of walking, the escapee removed the fake nose and blonde wig from his head.
••••••

As he walked in to another building he made a quick stop by the check in desk that sat one Betty Brant, behind it. "Parker, Fury's already waiting for you," the blonde receptionist informed him. "It's best you hurry up, and good job with securing the files." Peter just smiled, thanking her and bidding her a farewell.

That's right. He is Peter Parker. One of S.H.I.E.L.D's greatest agent of all time. He had trained for S.H.I.E.L.D at a very early age, ever since the death of his parents and uncle, and later on his aunt who suffered of a tragic cold. He was left orphaned and alone with only the comfort of letters from his best friend to keep him going. At the age of eleven, Peter had become so reckless no orphanage or foster home wanted to care for him. It was then he truly felt alone. But life works in mysterious ways, and one of the mysteries in his was Nick Fury. The one eyed man appeared to him at that time, seeing the potential the fiery yet damaged little boy. Fury offered a better life for the boy if he was willing to accept the hard work to get there. Peter being young, naive, and in a vulnerable state knew this was his only way out. So he trained and trained. Mission after mission. And carrying pain and dedication as he fought one bad guy after another. When he was 18, he became the most capable spy of the organization with the help of his best friend/ guy in the chair(hired after Peter's insistence) to manage his tech. Now at 21 years of age he was still the greatest agent in the field. To S.H.I.E.L.D, he was known as "The Red Spider." He was stealthy and so fast that when he would enter his enemy's base, he'd crawl his way out in under seven minutes, with all the information he needed and the bad guys each wrapped to each other with a red carbon fiber rope. Nobody knows what brought on the rope, it was just a trademark of its own making. But it shaped his reputation. Peter wanted that reputation to last; to remain as the feared spider for a long time. Just about as long as captain Fury's.