Chapter 1-Friday afternoon

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

      The words echoed around the playground of St Andrew's like the back beat of drums in a live gig. The bell for the end of the day had echoed half as loudly fifteen seconds before and with it hundreds of boys had bolted out of homerooms, toilets, office, corridors and bike sheds, sniffing the taste of freedom for another week.

      Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

      With each round of the chant more and more boys left their quest for freedom and converged on the top oval. Everything was in place for the undertaking of one of the most revered rituals in an all-boys school: it was a Friday afternoon, the wind was blowing,there were no teachers around and two skinny Year 9 boys( I swear people from Somalia have more meat on their bones...than these two) had been conned into believing that the other had said something about his mum.

        I wasn't really into the mob fight thing, and I felt sorry for the two kids who by now probably wanted to run home and bawl their eyes out, but it didn't stop me loving the chaos and havoc it created.

        Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

        Right on cue the staffroom door swung wide open and out came security. Normally the PE blokes were the first to make it out, maybe because they were fit or maybe because they didn't want to miss out on the action. This time the charge was led by Happyfeet( this nickname was bestowed on him due to the fact that he walks like a penguin....),aka Waverton, the deputy principal; he was old but when he was wound up he could move. He powered across the oval flanked by a collection of year coordinators, and the rest of the teachers who hadn't already bolted to the pub for Friday - afternoon drinks. The door to Mr No Show Spencer, the principal, remained shut, as usual.

       The two skinny Year 9 kids, who had just managed to grab each other's shirt collars and kind of awkwardly swing each other around, had absolutely no idea the posse, led by deputy Happyfeet, had arrived. On instinct, the mob parted like the red sea upon their arrival. Unfortunately the two heroes took the mass exodus as a sign they were off the hook, and let go of their shirts, grinning stupidly at one another, completely unaware they were seconds away from impending doom. Still  grinning, they turned around to see where everyone had buggered off to. It was then their eyes fell on the procession. Fear froze on their faces. Happyfeet deliberately slowed down on approach. Like startled animals they remained glued to the spot, mesmerised. No one did anything. Then, with the slightest lift of his chin and a razor- sharp point and curl of his index finger, Happyfeet seized his prey. The two prisoners turned back towards the school and made the long, slow walk across the oval.

       No, it wasn't going to be a good weekend for those two buggers, no matter how much they swore to their mum they were only sticking up for her.

ohk....whats up people reading my bk, this is the first time i am writing something ....so plizz do bear with me:-)

This story was inspired when my parents got separated ....so they will be attitude and foul language;-)

And also i am not form England, am not a boy, so i have to do a lot of research and stuff .....so if i make mistakes plizzz forgive me.

i will appreciate ur views and criticism very much.....but the last say will still be mine.

P.S This not a 1D fanfic...its just that some of the 1D members ....suit my characters ....so am using them in my bk

P.P.S i do love ur  vote