eternal purple,blue flower

(we'll be using taekook for now cause yea and this is before bts so ill not be saying V I'm not used to that and ill be saying jeong-guk instead of jungkook wait should I make it omegaverse lets begin)

author POV

Jeong-guk got ready for his blind date he made sure he looked nice and bought something for whoever his date was but a bouqet seemed very over the top and it was 7:00 and flowers would be sold out so he bought a rose in a small stand, the person selling the roses liked how jeong-guk bought flowers even at his age since people are very different than his generation he was around 60s or 70s he went to the restuarant they were supposed to meet at and saw the person that was the reason he went on this date, taehyung he wondered why taehyung was there alone looking at the menu with worrisome eyes he then looked around and had a moment of silence

jeong-guk POV

Who would leave him alone? ......wait am i his date?! oh god should i ask? Calm down just go and ask "hey tae are you here with someone?" please say no wait no im not prepared but i dont want you with someone else ughh whats wrong with me "Jeong-guk! hi! um oh im waiting for my b..nd d....t..." Did he say blind date? "sorry tae i didnt hear you"

author POV

Taehyung turned a bit red ,looked down and put his hair behind his ear "I'm waiting for my blind date" Jeong-guk's heart started fluttering then gave taehyung a sweet smile and sat down across from him he didn't know why but his worries flew away for some reason and gained a lot of confidence "hi blind date" jeong-guk said with his fingers laced together underneath his chin with a small smile looking into his eyes, taehyung lifted his head as fast he heard jeong-guk finish his sentence "y-you your my date?!" Taehyungs ears turned red as he looked at jeong-guk "you wanna continue this date?" Jeong-guk asked shyly hoping to god he would say yes "of course i would!" jeong-guk smiled as he realized how cute tahyung is then looked at taehyung to ask what he's ordering "so what you having to eat huh?" taehyung looked at the menu one last time and said "I'll have the steak what about you?" jeong-guk looked at the menu and thought that he want to do something cute so he decided he wanted pasta like the lady and the tramp, the waiter asked for their drink and then asked for their dinner "he'll have the steak and I'll have the pasta" before the waiter left jeong-guk whispered to the waiter something that taehyung could'nt make out then he looked at taehyung "i have something for you" taehyung looked at jeong-guk curiously then saw jeong-guk look at his lap and held out a rose and put one of his hands behind his neck staring off to the side "I bought this for you" taehyung looked surprised and then looked at how embarrassed he was "awww Gukkie your so cute ,thanks, its beautiful i love it~" taehyung smiled so geniuninly it made jeong-guk blush "your beautiful taehyung~" he said looking into his eyes "what're you saying dummy" he said blushing from the compliment and from embarrassment  "so gukkie? huh?" jeong-guk said with his palm on his chin and fingers on his face ,and with loving eyes on taehyung "well its cute like you" taehyung said looking away for the last 2 words then the food came after a short talk about who's their bias from shinee,they ate their food "wow this is so good!" taehyung said with his head going back satisfied with the amazing taste "you enjoying it?" he chuckles at the sight of taehyung enjoying it so much "what're you laughing at huh?" taehyung pouts "its just, your enjoying yourself ,im glad" he smiles a smile that reminds taehyung of a bunny "you wanna try some of my pasta?" jeong-guk hoped he said yes cause then his plan would go down the drain "sure! you gonna feed me gukkie?" he says thinking he'll fluster him but "of course who else will?" Jeong-guk switched it on taehyung by making him blush , taehyung was still determined to make jeaong-guk as flushed as he was so he opened his mouth and said "ahh" Jeong-Guk was lightly blushing from taehyungs cuteness before but now he turned as red as taehyung "seriously what do you do to me" he put his hand on his head and over his eyes while smiling "do what? cmon feed me gukkie!" jeong-guk gave taehyung some of his pasta "good?" "very" they ate chatting about random things then came the check "i'll pay" "I'll pay for my food at least" taehyung begged jeong-guk  "I'll pay this one you pay the next time,deal?" taehyung's heart raced when he heard next time cause that means Jeong-guk liked him too, Jeong-Guks face flushed after assuming taehyung wanted another date "I mean if you want to go on another date?" he said as he paid and taehyung staying silent until they were outside in the cold fall breeze, not too cold but enough for a sweater,taehyung was in front of him then he stopped  "jeong-guk", Jeong-Guk was kinda worried since he did'nt say gukkie like he did when they were talking and got comfortable "tae-" that's when taehyung turned around and pulled Jeong-Guk by the collar and kissed him, Jeong-Guk grabbed taehyung's waist and taehyung wrapped his arms around Jeong-Guk's neck, you could tell their kiss was innocent, once they parted lips they looked into each others eyes for a moment "J-Jeong-Guk" he said looking into his eyes out of words "let's go tae" Jeong-Guk said grabbing taehyung's hand and walking to his apartment "where are we going?" taehyung said curiously  "my apartment, its late and we can watch a movie if you want?" he said nervously taehyung smiled "I would love that" Jeong-Guk turned around to face front to hide his blush  they reach his apartment "do you live alone Gukkie?" "yea, want some tea or anything?" Jeong-Guk said while getting a pot of tea ready "yea ,thanks" Jeong-Guk watches the tea while taehyung picked the movie then the tea is done and they get a blanket for the couch,they put the tea on the table and went to opposites of the couch "oh um do you um want to, I mean are you cold do you want me to hug you" jeong-guk said voice getting shy at the end of his sentence ,taehyung blushes then stares at him for a moment then lays down on him "your warm" that make Jeong-Guk blush then he hugged taehyung from behind "I like you a lot, I have for a long time" Jeong-Guk confessed, his ears red now "me too" taehyung said blushing just as hard as Jeong-Guk "what?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

holo I just got inspirationand wanted to write so I like where its going I could make a separate omegaverse version if you want tho so hope you enjoyed peace <3